New York Babies
Options

Coco B Sweet Photography

Has anyone used Coco B Sweet Photography?  They came highly recommended, but apparently I'm behind the ball and booking a newborn shoot a little late (EDD Sept 29th).  I'm hoping they can get us in.  If not do you have any recommendations for a newborn photo shoot?
Keep growing preemie ballerina! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: Coco B Sweet Photography

• Options
    a friend of mine just used this photographer in march, the pictures were nice but all the same, nothing orginial. and i believe quite pricey.  but she was very happy.
    Enjoying parenthood after 3 1/2 long years of trying...
  • Options
    This might be a little late, but I have a photography business. I don't know if I am allowed to say the name on this board but if you want to PM me, I can give you the name. 2-3 hour shoot with all edited images on a disk included and really reasonably priced. I am a mom too so I know its hard to afford $600 photos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Katie Lewin in Newburgh is amazing!! She recently took my daughter's newborn pictures and was totally impressed!! My daughter was extremely fussy and cried a lot and it never even phased Katie she took her time to get amazing photos.. And her prices are very reasonable!!! I considered coco b photography as well since it's across the street from my job until I found out the price would be $600!!! I would totally recommend Katie!! I will be back for her to take my Daughters 1year old pics
  • Options
    I used her for a newborn mini session when my daughter was 8 weeks old. She is wonderful and her photographs are stunning. I get compliments every day! I recommend her to all of my friends.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"