Delaware Babies

Hello

Hi, Ladies,

I live in South Jersey, but am almost always in DE.  I got my BFP on Monday!!  This is LO #2.  EDD 4/10/12.  We have a 3yo DS (also an April Baby).  I go to All About Women and will be delivering at Christiana again.  :)   

Re: Hello

• Hi and congrats!!!  Just a FYI...this board is slooooow.  Most of us are from the DE nestie board just to get it going.  You should come visit us over there too.  We talk about anything.  :-) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • awesome and congrats!! I just had my 2nd DS at Christiana last week! My boys birthdays are only a couple weeks apart too...now I just have to remember my second DS birthday!!! Welcome to the board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I am currently ttc and I also go to all about women! Welcome and congrats on your bfp!!!
  • Thank you, ladies.  I will have to check out the DE nest board.  I used to post when we first moved down here.  It has been a few years, though. 

Jtwin1 - Congratulations!!!  I had a great experience with Christiana.

Amccul20 - FX for a sticky baby soon!

• imagePuddinloves:

Thank you, ladies.  I will have to check out the DE nest board.  I used to post when we first moved down here.  It has been a few years, though. 

Jtwin1 - Congratulations!!!  I had a great experience with Christiana.

Amccul20 - FX for a sticky baby soon!

Thanks!! I had a great experience both times at Christiana! They are awesome there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"