Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Doctor recs ... Do you know these doctors?

Dr. Jean Ferrara or Dr. Christine Ku

Both of these doctors are affiliated with the three hospitals we are touring within the next 2 weeks. 

Hospitals we are considering are Plano Presby, Baylor Frisco, Medical City Plano

Thanks for the help in advance.

Kathy 

Re: Doctor recs ... Do you know these doctors?

• Options
    No, sorry. I am closer to Grapevine. Good luck in your search!
  • Options

hoping you will still see this.

Dr. Ferrara was my OB/GYN for a few years when I first moved to dallas and for the first 16 weeks of my first pregnancy. I stopped seeing her because of her bedside manner during my pregnancy. She is a good doctor, but I wanted someone with more personality. Specifically, my husband was coming w/ me to my prenatal appointments and she literally didn't even acknowledge him in the room at all. That left a bad taste in my mouth.  Like I said though, she was a good doctor medically, that was just my personal preference. I LOVE my dr now (Dr. Garrett Garner out of Presby Plano), he is wonderful.

Oh, Dr. Ku is in the same office as Dr. Garner I believe. I think I saw her during my hospital stay after baby #1 was born. 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't know either, but if you decide on Plano Presby, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Garner with Northlake Ob/Gyn.  His office is in one of the medical office buildings attached to Plano Presby, and he's phenomenal!  Loved him - great both in the office, during delivery, and post delivery.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"