D.C. Area Babies

ANY MOMS IN MANASSAS, VA

hi everyone, I am new to this site. My hubby and I are moving to Manassas, VA in september. We have NO family up there, so it will be just us two and our new baby. This is our first baby. I was just wondering are there any moms in this area. Also how do I go about changing OB's as I am currently seeing one here in Chesapeake, VA. My due date is January 5, 2013. Any advice is welcome!!

Thanks all!!

Re: ANY MOMS IN MANASSAS, VA

• I'm nearby in Centreville, but moving to Burke soon. I would ask your current OB about how to get your records moved or see if he has any recommendations.  I used greenbriar and loved it! It might be too far for you though. Good luck with the move and congrats on your baby :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I live in Haymarket, but all my doctors were in Fairfax. I saw Capital Women's Care in Fair Lakes and loved them. 

I agree with the pp. Once you find a doctor up here, just call your current OB and have your records sent to the new doctor. 

Welcome to NOVA and good luck with the new baby.  

TTC#1 since 12/06 1st IVF w ICSI: 6/14/10 -- BFP!...low beta... chemical preg. 2nd IVF = August 19 16 -- 18 eggs September 2- BFP! September 16th - TWINS! Due May 9th Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi I am in Manassas, however I travel to fairfax for my OB because I prefer Inova hospital over prince william. The place I go to has an office in manassas though and they are wonderful, Capital Womens Care. Both my cousin and my director at my office went there during their pregnancies and so far they have been amazing to me!
  • Hi! I'm not in Manassas, but I'm in Sterling which isn't too far from there.

I used Paul A. Tudder as my physician (has offices in Reston and Leesburg).

My sister used Dr. Eleni Solos-Kountouris, P.C.for her youngest son and also loved her.

Good luck and congrats on the move!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"