Single Parents
Options

Any Young College Mamas Out There?

Im 19  and this will be my second year at my community college. Ever since I graduated with my son my senior year I made school my future and priority. I work full time and go to school full time, as well as take care of my 15 month old. Were any young mommas getting FASFA? I really need to look into all the scholarship oppurtunites that are available for young mothers, because it would definately help me out financially. Let me know if you know of any sources or programs for school!:) thanks. 
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Any Young College Mamas Out There?

• Options
    I put myself through undergrad and grad school as a single mom. FAFSA isn't aid, it is used to determine you eligibility for aid. Go to your schools financial aid office and they can give you all the help in the world, some aid is state supported an other is national. I did 2 years at a tech school before transferring to a university and I didn't pay anything in those 2 years...however I did amass a large amount of student loan debt after. I didn't receive child support and worked full time also 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"