LGBT Parenting

XP from birth month board: U/S went well! 7w3ds is a good place to be.

XP from our birth month board:Well, after a really wonderful couple of days following the teeniest bit of pink blood, we got in for an ultrasound and appointment. Great news: everything is fine! Embryo is right on target measuring one day ahead and with a brisk heart rate of 160 a minute. Dr. saw little arm buds and all in all, we are just thrillingly pleased!We have our referral to The Baby Doc, so that will be our next call. She just had her own baby, so that makes us feel reassured that she'll understand all our concerns and will probably be compassionate.got the go-ahead to return to my pre-conception exercise plan, which is pretty benign in the whole scheme of exercise options. I stopped once I started on Follistim because it made me ridiculously bloated the second day, so much so that I refused to even think about doing anything that would cause my beer-gut to sway or jiggle. Then during the 2ww I abstained from anything more strenuous than implantation accupressure and wandering around the house. And so since the pg has been confirmed, I have felt a little hesitant to start back up, since they say you can keep doing things that you were doing when you got pregnant, but I was doing little or nothing. Anyway, I'm going back to riding my bike on the trainer (fail-safe by being fall-safe!) and pushups, planks and some general light strength work. No dead lifts! No personal records!So here is our little pride and joy.Perfect, the doc said, everything looks just perfect. Sigh. Mama bliss . . .image  

CageyMack
37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

Re: XP from birth month board: U/S went well! 7w3ds is a good place to be.

• Such a good little picture!  Congrats I am glad everything was fine!
    M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • JGYJGY member
    Awesome pic!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Loading the player...
  • YAY! Congratulations!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Awesome picture and even better news! I'm struggling with the same concerns with exercise.  Running keeps me sane and I'm taking a break to get preggers, but it's a balance. Hoping that a gentle running routine will be reasonable to start back up once I things are underway. (I beta test Aug 15)

Hope all goes smoothly!

best,

e

When I let go of who I am, I become who I might be. -Lao Tzu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"