Babies: 6 - 9 Months

not sure

so my period has always been irregular, especially after having LO... now last month I had my period on the 23 and DH and I aren't using anything NOT to get pregnant, so I'm worried I might be or get preggers before I get BC. we bought condoms, but doesn't work well if you're in the heat of the moment, right? lol, anyways, DS and I will be going to Calif. next month to visit my Mom, so I might try getting to Planned Parenthood... if I am preggers, I was hoping to enjoy my lil man a bit more before expecting again. also, I think my DH wants another baby, even though, I am usually the one caring for DS. ho hum =!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: not sure

• So you mean planned parenthood as in, an abortion?  Or can that term mean something else?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagearcook0307:
    So you mean planned parenthood as in, an abortion?  Or can that term mean something else?

It bothers me how whenever people hear 'planned parenthood' they always think abortion. They do SO much more!

That being said if you are pregnant and are considering terminating the pregnancy, I'm glad you (sitll) have the choice to do so in this country. I'm sure this will be a hot topic.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, when I looked "Planned Parenthood" up it mentioned sex education and healthcare too.  If she's pregnant and going out of town those two service options don't make a whole lotta sense.  She said she was going to get planned parenthood "if I am preggers" so yeah, that's the only thing that makes sense unless there is another option I am ignorant to,  but I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. Back off your feminist agenda and call it what it is....MURDER. 

And OP, please...if you are pregnant, give this child life or give it up for adoption.  Don't be selfish.  If you can afford condoms and it was you blatant irresponsibility that got you pregnant, (if indeed you are), please consider these options.  Otherwise, like the story going around says....why shouldn't you just kill the child you have and keep the one in the womb.  NO DIFFERENT.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagearcook0307:

Well, when I looked "Planned Parenthood" up it mentioned sex education and healthcare too.  If she's pregnant and going out of town those two service options don't make a whole lotta sense.  She said she was going to get planned parenthood "if I am preggers" so yeah, that's the only thing that makes sense unless there is another option I am ignorant to,  but I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. Back off your feminist agenda and call it what it is....MURDER. 

And OP, please...if you are pregnant, give this child life or give it up for adoption.  Don't be selfish.  If you can afford condoms and it was you blatant irresponsibility that got you pregnant, (if indeed you are), please consider these options.  Otherwise, like the story going around says....why shouldn't you just kill the child you have and keep the one in the womb.  NO DIFFERENT.

This is what I meant. I am okay with your choice about the matter. Thats the great thing about this country..... our ability to make that choice. oh and the plan B is something else PP does, along with BC and well woman care.

• imageshabamwam:
    imagearcook0307:

Well, when I looked "Planned Parenthood" up it mentioned sex education and healthcare too.  If she's pregnant and going out of town those two service options don't make a whole lotta sense.  She said she was going to get planned parenthood "if I am preggers" so yeah, that's the only thing that makes sense unless there is another option I am ignorant to,  but I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. Back off your feminist agenda and call it what it is....MURDER. 

This is what I meant. I am okay with your choice about the matter. Thats the great thing about this country..... our ability to make that choice. oh and the plan B is something else PP does, along with BC and well woman care.

Wow! I am also pro-choice...I never had a problem with abortion - until I had my own baby. Now, I couldn't think of terminating a pregnancy. But I do believe that everyone should have the choice to if they want to. I am not here to judge someone or call them a murderer for it. Everyone has their reasons. 

I don't agree with wearing real fur either...but that doesn't mean I will be the one throwing red paint on someone for doing it! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagearcook0307:

Seriously, go_fuck_yourself.

• imagekelleynb28:
    imageshabamwam:
    imagearcook0307:

Wow! I am also pro-choice...I never had a problem with abortion - until I had my own baby. Now, I couldn't think of terminating a pregnancy. But I do believe that everyone should have the choice to if they want to. I am not here to judge someone or call them a murderer for it. Everyone has their reasons. 

I don't agree with wearing real fur either...but that doesn't mean I will be the one throwing red paint on someone for doing it! 

This.  

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SERIOUSLY what is wrong with you people???  So it's TOTALLY okay for her to terminate a pregnancy because she wants more time with her first child???  She said she planned to have more children.  You people need to get real.  SELFISH is all I can say......  To the original poster.....you are having a pity party because you have to take care of the one you have now.  Yeah that's what MOMS DO sweetheart! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow, just wow.
  • imagearcook0307:
    SERIOUSLY what is wrong with you people???  So it's TOTALLY okay for her to terminate a pregnancy because she wants more time with her first child???  She said she planned to have more children.  You people need to get real.  SELFISH is all I can say......  To the original poster.....you are having a pity party because you have to take care of the one you have now.  Yeah that's what MOMS DO sweetheart! 

the hell? i wasn't wanting a pity party!! excuse you! i just wanted to get some things off my chest. also, don't call me sweetheart- EVER!

****if i am pregnant, i DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT plan to terminate the pregnancy... i'm going to pp to find out if i'm pregnant again, if i am then i'm definitely keeping the baby, hear (or see that everyone in this post?!?!)****

i don't need to be judged by anyone on this site OR anywhere else, so much for freely expressing how i feel. now i know why i usually don't post anything on forums, because of people like you! have a nice day...
  • also, i think EVERY woman has a different situation as to why they terminate their pregnancies, it is NO ONE's business to know why if they don't want it to be known. IF they want it to be known, no one should judge them on their decision!!
  • imagebrighteyes2123:
    also, i think EVERY woman has a different situation as to why they terminate their pregnancies, it is NO ONE's business to know why if they don't want it to be known. IF they want it to be known, no one should judge them on their decision!!

Agreed!

I also hate it when people call me 'sweetie/honey'. Kinda tacky.

• thanks shabamwam and hilarityensued for not jumping to the conclusion i was going to terminate the pregnancy IF i was pregnant. also, a lil update, i got my period today, lol... might still try getting to planned parenthood though, since i don't have a doctor or proper medical =|
  • imagebrighteyes2123:
    thanks shabamwam and hilarityensued for not jumping to the conclusion i was going to terminate the pregnancy IF i was pregnant. also, a lil update, i got my period today, lol... might still try getting to planned parenthood though, since i don't have a doctor or proper medical =|
    You might want to line up insurance before you do get pregnant again.
  • i can't get any insurance atm. i was covered through the state for the last two months of my pregnancy last time (+4 months after for emergencies!) so i'm sure when i do get pregnant again, i'll get covered through the state again...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"