Single Parents

antidepressants and sleeping pills

well .. my 6 month old son was supposed to go by his dad yesterday but when I arrived at his house, he was sleeping .. I could not get him to wake up .. I shook him, tapped his face, pulled his arm, said his name repeatedly .. nothing .. so I called his mom and told her I was there and couldn't wake him so I was leaving .. if she got ahold of him to have him call me and I would come back .. well I didn't get any calls all night .. today, he was supposed to have him at noon .. he didn't show up .. he called at 12:40 and said he was on his way over .. well I already left the house, after what happened yesterday with no calls and not showing up or calling today .. when I answered his call, I asked him what happened yesterday because I came by and then he cut me off to say he wasn't home that he was busy working all day and his truck was in the driveway because it wasn't working and he used his dad's vehicle .. obviously, I know he was lying because I was there .. I was in his house and tried waking him and could not .. now I'm afraid to let my son go with him because I know he takes antidepressants and he also takes sleeping pills .. and well if he was in such a deep sleep yesterday that I couldn't wake him .. it just scares me .. what if he takes these sleeping pills when our son is there .. ? and if he's depressed, who knows what he's capable of .. he also got mad at me today and said we're going back to court since I wouldn't let him have our son ..  I'm scared for tomorrow because he wants him and I'm afraid to let my son go with him .. I can't talk to my lawyer til Monday so Idk what to do .. ?! do I have to let him go with his father if I'm worried about his safety? will the court look down on me for not letting him go .. ?

image Visit The Nest!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage

Re: antidepressants and sleeping pills

• File an emergency protective order for your son stating what you just told us. You should be able to do this 24/7 with your local PD. 
  • imageFyreFlyeRush:
    File an emergency protective order for your son stating what you just told us. You should be able to do this 24/7 with your local PD. 

This, seriously. I would not let DS go with him. Def scary

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Next time you find him and are unable to rouse him, call the paramedics.  That way you will have documentation of his unconsciuos condition during the time he was supposed to have your child.
  • rsp247rsp247 member
    Hope everything turned out okay. Did you ever go file the report?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did not file a report .. he emailed me saying that he is on a prescription for Xanax and that was the cause of his sleeping all day .. Idk what Xanax does to people but my lawyer thinks he overdosed if he was out that cold .. he has not come to get our son anymore anyway, I told him we were going back to the court order of only 5 to 7 PM each day and he got mad .. he told me we're going back to court since I won't let him have his son .. which is clearly not the case, but it's what he is telling everyone ..

image Visit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"