Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Anyone's hair still falling out?

I don't think it has slowed down at all.  Anyone else still having lots of hair loss?  I am still breastfeeding, but my period came back months ago so I thought the shedding would have subsided by now...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone's hair still falling out?

• yes and Im so happy Im not the only one, which means its still nursing or post babies stuff,I hope LOL not to mention what doesnt fall out gets pulled out now by LOs! Im thinking lately of a short hair cut even though I love my long hair. Wondering when the hair loss will end, its kinda freakin me out when I see clumps come out. I still nurse but we supplement with formula also, I got my period a month ago for the first time...boo!

PS my LOs are 9mths tomorrow, Im lurking a little early LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My hair fell out for a long time with DD. it got so bad that DH wanted me to go to the doc,lol. It will stop soon. I think mine slowed down about 10-12 months. I never lost any with DS but now I have all of these baby hairs sprouting out everywhere.  Funny how pregnancy changes so much.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is finally starting to slow down.  I am also BFing, but no period yet.  I lost so much that I chopped it short.  It just felt so thin and gross - it's much better now that it's short!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine fell out for months and months.  I had a regular period starting a month after delivery.  Maybe time did help but I continued breastfeeding and did everything about the same.  I finally went to the dr about 8 mos pp for PPD (2 mos ago) and got a rx for that; it's just about stopped.  I got 11.5 inches cut off to donate (and start over) and it looks and feels healthier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"