Babies on the Brain
Options

Stupid AF fatigue

Good morning. I was up from about 3-4 this morning because AF showed up and the midol didn't want to kick in. Now I'm exhausted from fatigue from AF. I need a nap.

On the good side, I ran a little bit yesterday. My hamstring is a little bit sore today, but not too bad. I'm supposed to run 3.5 miles today, but I think I'll probably bike 7 miles instead and try to ease back into running. 

imageimage
7,065/13,000=54.3%
Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah

Re: Stupid AF fatigue

• Options

I get really fatigued with AF also.  I can't use Midol, never worked for me.  So my advice is Naproxen... I used to have a prescription for it for 800 mg.  However, Naproxen is also Aleve... They help out ALOT. 

I hope you're feeling better as the day progresses!

Amanda

Grow. Up.
    RME
  • Options
    I have definitely exceeded the recommended amount of midol today-I took 2 at 3am and 2 at 7am. Apparently you're not supposed to exceed 3 in a 24hr period. I just took an ibuprofen, and it isn't doing anything. I'll probably take another midol or 2 around 1 or 1:30.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh I'm right there with you except my period isn't due until next week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I don't get fatigue from AF but I feel gross as all I want to do is eat. I feel like I have packed on 10 pounds this week.
  • Options

imagemary35699:
    I feel like I have packed on 10 pounds this week.

This is me right now! Ug! And I'm super irritable. People at work were driving me crazy today. Lounging on the couch now with a heating pad, waiting for DS to go to bed so I can watch the Olympics.

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"