Ohio Babies
Options

New to the bump with my first bump

Ashleebowen1Ashleebowen1 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Hey everyone I'm 24 me and my husband live in columbus were due February 7th 2013. I'm just hoping to find some other columbus mommys due around the same time.

Re: New to the bump with my first bump

• Options

Hi Ashlee!

I am also pregnant with my first, and although I haven't had my ultrasound yet, I think I am due somewhere around the end of February. 

My husband and I are 26 and live in Gahanna.

Karen

• Options

Hello to you both, and congrats!  I'm pregnant with my first too and also in Gahanna. We just bought a house there and our baby is due in October.

Hey if your little ones are due in February, that probably means you will be having creative Aquarius babies! (Not that I am an astrology nut or anything... I only know because my own birthday is February 18th.)

- Whitney

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm from the Newark area, about 30 miles east of Columbus. My husband and I are expecting our first LO, a boy! Due October 25th! We cannot wait! Good luck with your pregnancy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wawa84wawa84 member
    Hello and congratulations.  I'm due in November with my second.  We live in Lancaster.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If all goes well I'll be having my first in mid-February. I just turned 40, so I'm a bit nervous. I'm in Pataskala. (That part doesn't make me nervous.)

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats!! My husband and I are expecting our first Sept 9. A bouncing baby boy! We also live on the east side. :-)
  • Options

Looks like a lot of baby boys are being born in Columbus!

- Whitney

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome. This is my first time posting on the local board, but I'm 25, and due Feb. 8th!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Kristi and I live in Canal Winchester :) We are having a little girl due in October
    Excited for baby #2!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kara Olivia, born 9/17/2012 at 37 weeks. 6 lbs 7 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"