Infertility

~*~DE/DEmbryo/GC Check-in~*~

This group is open to anyone who has already gone through donor egg/donor embryo/gestational carrier, is in the process of it, or plans on doing it in the future. 

This check-in posted each Tuesday.  If you?d like to be added to this group, please reply to this message, and I?ll make sure to add you for next week.  Welcome to the lurkers!  We know this can be a difficult journey, but we welcome you with open arms.  Let us know if we can answer any questions.

GRADUATES ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO POST! 

FACEBOOK GROUP: Yellow_Daisy has restarted a PRIVATE Facebook group (meaning no one can see it in your feed, that you are a member, etc.) for the ladies from IF and SAIF who are using/have used donor eggs/embryos or donor sperm.  If you would like to join, please page Yellow_Daisy and ask for an invite to the group.  This might be a nice way to keep in touch in a more private setting and address issues that may arise down the road.

Status Update:
 Where are you currently with the DE/DEmbryo/GC process?

QOTW: What is your favorite sport in the Summer Olympics?

There has been some heartache around here lately, and I am so sorry for those of you who are going through rough times.  We are all here for you!

Thank you so much to jcath for doing the check-in these last several weeks - I really appreciate you keeping it going for us!

Warm welcome to glueck and Jen12573 ? happy to have you join us and best wishes as you move forward!

Good luck to Mrs.McIrish on your mock cycle!

Our most heartfelt congratulations to lynn0926 and sekura ? Thank you for the wonderful updates!

Happy 6-month birthday to your little one, Imanurse03! 

Hugs and best wishes to strudel82 ? Hope your sweet baby girls can come home soon!

Good luck to lhcooper on the last stretch of your pregnancy with your precious baby girl ? I?m sure she?ll be a big cutie!

Currently Cycling/on BCP's or Lupron

kbrodie06 ? Has a 3-year-old daughter, considering/researching DE for second child, checking with doctors in the area and weighing options, secured a shared donor! Cycle starting June 30, put down a deposit on the donor as the second recipient in a shared cycle, on BCP?s for shared cycle 

PetraStonegirl ? Fresh-frozen DE cycle in late July, had scar tissue and uterine septum resection in May, has 3 five day frosties! sFET was cancelled due to insufficient lining, restarting new cycle with injectable delestrogen on Wed.   

rebaann ? Two pregnancies from IUI that ended in miscarriages and D&C?s (((hugs))), now pursuing DE, mock ET on 4/12, everything looked good on repeat HSG, repeat S/A, annual GYN appointment, mammogram, social work consult, injection training, mock EEP cycle, picked a donor! Waiting for third recipient to choose donor, started BCP?s, starting Lupron on Sat. 

~*~Recent Successes~*~

lynn0926 ? Pursuing DE out of state, found a local clinic willing to do monitoring and submit to insurance, started mock cycle on 4/2, accepted into guarantee program and lining looks good, chose a new donor, psych eval complete, signed legal agreement, baseline appointment complete, started estrace, doing acupuncture, donor started stims on 6/8, 25 fertilized embies! Transfer on the 6/28, HPTs+, Beta 2500! 2nd beta at 13dp5dt was 6131, first u/s showed TWINS!  

amethysgrrl ? Pursuing DE, have selected a clinic and a donor, planning for a June cycle, successfully completed evaluation cycle and had SHG done, got calendar! Began Lupron on 5/22, Cleared to begin cycle! ER planned between 6/14 and 6/17 with ET between 6/17 and 6/22 , transfer complete Beta 7/2

sekura ? Had WTF for IVF#1 and decided that DE is best option, cycled at RBA?s frozen egg program, 3 out of 5 donor eggs fertilized, 5dt of 1 blast on 5/12, beta is 5/22, also have 2 frozen embryos ? BFP! Beta #1=306, Beta #2-818, NT scan and b/w all looked good

Waiting to Cycle/Between Cycles
BeckyP005 ? 
2 IUI?s both BFN?s, RE says DE is best option, not 100% sure about this option but beginning required testing, cycle on hold until August or September due to repeat mammogram needed, mammogram scheduled!

ceemonkey ? High FSH on her side and sertoli-cell only syndrome on DH's side, joined donor embryo program and submitted some picks, matched with donor embryos! Next step is more testing and then waiting on a few more things before getting ET schedule, in the 2ww from an IUI cycle with OE, waiting to get matched with more donor embryos

Ginger71 ? Staring the DE process in the New Year, considering DE + DS, decided on a guarantee program and moving forward, working on financial details 

glueck ? Pursuing DE through a clinic in Czech Republic, tentative transfer date of 10/6  

happywifemomofone ? 100% OOP, considering shared DE cycle, DE consult scheduled at Advanced Fertility went well, would like to cycle in June or July, contemplating guarantee programs, delaying cycle due to financial considerations, applying for a grant through Baby Quest  

harriet93 ? ET May 2011, lost baby at 9 weeks (((hugs))), hoping for FET soon, growths in uterus removed, waiting on lab results before moving forward  

krod2010 ? IVF #6 with identical twin as donor, 16 eggs retrieved but none fertilized ((((hugs)))), DE cycle, ET 1/16, transferred 3 blasts, nothing to freeze, BFP followed by m/c, cycling with the same donor again? 30 eggs retrieved, transferred two blasts, chemical pregnancy ((((HUGS))), 18 frozen embryos, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy complete, started delestrogen, FET on 6/15, Beta negative ((hugs)) cycling again 8/31

M&MBride0506 ? Medicated cycles with sister, final IUI was negative, moving on to IVF, IVF#1 = BFN (((hugs))), cycling with sister again, on Lupron, monitoring appointment on 5/23

mielkede ? Decided on DE in August 2008, DD born August 2009, 2 frozen embryos, FET = BFN (((hugs)))  

Mom2Reese ? Have a daughter from previous IVF cycle, pursuing donor embryo for a second child, chose a donor with 13 frozen embryos, started Vivelle patches, lining check on 5/11, transferred 2 blasts on 5/18, m/c (((HUGS)))

Mrs.McIrish ? Starting ock cycle after AF starts, then on donor waiting list   

mtlaurel ? Pursuing DE after two failed IVF cycles, DE consult complete,  scheduled required mammogram for April, DH?s SA numbers are up, chose a donor! started BCP?s on 4/3, another recipient selected donor! ER anticipated for 6/13 with ET on 6/18, started Lupron week of 5/17, started Delestrogen on 5/28, dilapan done, next up is lining check, transfer of 2 grade A embryos, Beta on 6/28 C/P ((hugs) waiting for test results and making difficult decisions  

may2806 ? DE IVF cycle was BFP, having bleeding episodes but heartbeat is good, NT scan went great but blood work showed high HCG and low Papp-A, amnio scheduled but not done, late m/c ((((HUGS)))), determined to be caused by a huge SCH behind the placenta, hysteroscopy showed uterus looks normal, waiting for next cycle with donor, completed Lupron Depot, now starting daily Lupron and IVIG, transfer 6/20 Beta 1 ? 261, beta 2 ? 546, 6 week u/s shows twins M/C ((hugs))

reb259 ? DE consult schedule for 11/3, DE IVF#1 with frozen eggs did not work out (((hugs))) WTF and appointment with reproductive urologist scheduled, phone consult with RBA went well, meeting with psych and had more blood work done on 4/20, picked a donor! Finished BCP?s, planning travel to RBA for thaw and fert on 6/4, u/s on 5/30 to check lining, hoping it is 8+ transferred 2 low grade embies, home test negative ((Hugs)), deciding next steps

rewdew  ? Going straight to DE with ICSI after removal of one ovary and elevated FSH, also dealing with MFI, DE IVF #1 = BFN (((hugs))), 2 morulas frozen, planning on natural FET 

RFBsbride ? Fresh DE cycle and FET in 2009 both BFN's, pursuing DE again after unplanned 2-year break, started BCP?s on 12/15, everything looked good on saline sonohystogram and bone density scan, DH going for a physical and will get a referral to a urologist, all testing done, transfer complete! - BFP! M/C ((Hugs)) Still waiting for beta to be zero to cycle again

sarahtoledo ? Looking into traditional surrogacy after a third loss  

vawad82 ? BFP on 1st attempt with donor ? m/c, huge hugs

Looking into Options
emca ? 
Decided on DE after 7 early miscarriages (including after IVF with CGH testing), chose a donor but cycle then cancelled due to donor thinking she was pregnant, decided to cycle one more time with OE, BFN with no frozen embryos, unsure if it is an egg quality problem, looking into gestational carrier

hrtbreakr ? Has been going through IVF/Infertility for 4 years, told DE is the best option   

Jen12573 ? Meeting with RE on 8/10 to discuss donor embryo program, still in the research phase, history of several issues including high FSH, hyperthyroidism, uterine fibroids, POF, and mild endo

militarywife2b ? Considering embryo adoption, first consult with a new RE unsatisfactory, pursuing private adoption of baby who is due in May, also working on losing weight 

~*~Graduates~*~

07may07 ? DE cycle with sister's eggs, 3dt, BFP! Beta at 11dp3dt = 190, Beta at 15dp3dt = 927, it?s twins! A boy and a girl!, feeling better, baby girl on the lower end of normal for weight so keeping an eye on her, 34 weeks! Babies are growing well  

aebaby ? Cycled with RBA?s frozen DE program, HSG showed polyp which was removed, hysteroscopy for 11/2, 6 eggs fertilized after the thaw, SET on 12/14, 3 to freeze, beta on 12/22, early HPT?s positive! 

ashleyann82 ? Chose a new donor after first one backed out, shared cycle, DE eSET on 6/19, 4 frozen, BFP! Heartbeat is looking great on ultrasounds, baby looked great on a/s, it?s a BOY!, failed GTT, appointments set up with RN and dietician, going to start exercising more and watching diet, hit 35/35 milestone 

bluebabka ? DE IVF #1 - 13 eggs retrieved, ET of 2 blasts on 2/19, BFP! First u/s showed two but follow-up showed one beautiful baby with a heartbeat of 174, baby boy born 11/3 via C-section, planning on FET in April or May  

BRSAugust20 ? BFP (singleton)! Joseph is here! Contemplating next steps regarding frozen embryo, on a parent panel for RESOLVE?s NIAW activity! Starting a new job, did another parent panel for RESOLVE and one scheduled for November  

Bubs711 ? Selected donor! Sonogram as follow-up from mammogram showed fibrocystic breasts, biopsy of both breasts on 2/16 ? mass was drained, TSH came back high, went on Synthroid, ET of 2 day 5 embryos, beta #1 = 477, beta #2=1,777, first u/s on 4/25 showed one heartbeat, EDD is 12/12/12, OB appointment went well, bleeding scare (((hugs)) but everything looked good on u/s, first trimester scan went well, heard heartbeat, officially graduated from RE  

dreamalotmp ? DOR, AMA, DE IVF + ICSI cycle, chose donor, cycle planned for November, donor dropped out of the program but selected a new one, ER and ET complete, BFP! Beta #1 = 243, Beta #2 = 489, first u/s showed one healthy developing yolk sac, everything looked good on first trimester screening, diagnosed with gestational diabetes, great anatomy scan on 3/5 showed a girl!  First monthly growth u/s complete, baby looking great

gemini667 ? Pursuing DE after 2 losses and 3 failed IUI?s, started Lupron for DE cycle, received 4 eggs in a split cycle, on PIO, ET on 3/17! Transferred 2 embryos, HPT shows BFP, Beta #1=625, Beta #2=1,527, Beta #3=3,697, u/s #1 scheduled   

hep01 ? BFP on 1st attempt with donor ? m/c ((huge hugs)) blood work results are back and showed a strand of MTHFR started Lovenox before ET, transferred 2 frozen embryos on 2/1, BFP! It?s twins! Two baby girls!

hooliface ? DE cycle, transferred 2 embryos (8 cell compounding grade B+ and an 8 cell grade B) on day 3, BFP!    

Imanurse03 ? DE IVF #1 - ER on 5/31, ET on 6/4, 16 frozen embryos! BFP! It?s a BOY! Complications including low amniotic fluid levels, IUGR, welcomed baby boy on 1/18/12! Making some decisions about timing of FET for baby #2

iwannababy2010 ? BFP on 1st attempt with donor! Everything looked good on NT scan, baby is here! Trying for a second baby with FET in March   

jcath ? Donor egg cycle with frozen egg bank, chose donor and back-up, had endo biopsy, 5dt on 1/26, beta #1 = 118, betas have been good, first u/s on 2/21 showed identical twin girls! Arrived safely on 9/2, the girls are now crawling! 

jhleap ? Has a toddler from DE, did an FET in November and got a BFP, expecting baby #2 in early August, first OB appointment scheduled for week of 1/16

JM1977 ? DE IVF #1 = BFN, DE IVF #2 - eSET on day 5 (12/15), beta on 12/28 = 1,035, beta on 12/30 = 2,234, first OB appointment showed baby measuring right on track, baby girl M arrived on 8/30/11!

kb1965 ? Baby girl from DE who is 18 months old, FET of one day-3 embryo on 5/2, BFP! First and second betas both looking good!

kdussault ? Donor egg cycle with known donor, 3dt on 1/22 of one perfect embryo, BFP! NT scan went great, anatomy scan on 5/19. It?s a boy!

koyn ? Cycling at RBA, transferred 2 embryos on 9/19, froze 1, BFP!! Beta #3 was 14,621, first u/s showed TWINS! 1st MFM appointment and saw both babies dancing around, hit 28 weeks

LBR_NJ/LisaBRM ? BFP! Baby girl Alana arrived on 12/9/09! FET scheduled for 12/10 but embryo did not survive the thaw (((hugs)))

lenebene ? Split DE cycle underway, on estrogen, donor started stims, ER on 4/25, ET is done - BFP! Beta #1 = 314, Beta #2 = 664, u/s showed one bean, u/s #2 saw heartbeat again, released to OB, team green!, passed glucose test

lhcooper ? Cycling with DE at out-of-state clinic, ER 12/5 - 16 eggs retrieved, got 5 in split cycle, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 5dt of one embryo on 12/10, beta #1=413, beta #2= 3952, first u/s showed a healthy baby with heartbeat of 138 bpm, second u/s also went great, CVS on 2/14 showed healthy baby GIRL! She looked perfect at 20-week scan, shower scheduled for June, starting monthly growth scans, passed 3-hour glucose test, baby is at 95th percentile, will check again at 38 weeks  

lisaiesha ? DE cycle with an anonymous, proven donor, transferred one Day 5 blast on 3/12 ? BFP! Due date is 11/29, second u/s scheduled for 4/27, 10 weeks, 6 days! Done with estrogen shots and PIO

ljhgrey ? Diagnosed with POF at age 16, unresponsive to Follistim, matched with donor in January, started estrace and more blood work on 3/2, everything looking good! ER was 3/7! ET was 3/12, transferred two beautiful blasts, beta scheduled for 3/23, 3 frozen embryos, HPTs show BFP! Beta #1=114, Beta #2=301, first u/s showed one sac and one yolk sac, next u/s scheduled for 4/6

Lulubelle ? Diagnosed with POF at age 19, has a daughter from a previous DE cycle, original donor contacted and agreed to donate again, BFP! NT scan results looked great, anatomy scan on 8/15 - it's a boy!

lunatwo ? September cycle cancelled due to ovulating on Lupron, DE IVF#1 - ER was 11/11, 13 eggs, 6 fertilized, 5 B-grade embryos, ET on 11/16, BFP! Beta #1 = 485, Beta #2 = 2,495, first u/s showed twins!! A boy and a girl!   

njohnson1972 ? Last attempt with OE, transferred 2 embryos on 11/6, BFP!  Jack is here! IVF cycle with OE unsuccessful, currently on a break and pursuing DE during the summer

RachelD83 ? BFP on 2nd FET (single embryo transfer) - boy! Jonathan born on 12/8 at 38w3d, he's starting to crawl!  

shyntrue ? Donor selected! Surgery to have septum removed, cycle postponed to December, had second SHG and uterus looked good, DE IVF#1 - 3dt of 2 embryos on 12/10, BFP! Beta #1=890, Beta #2=10,967, first u/s on 1/11 showed TWINS! NT scan scheduled for 2/24, two trips to the ER and an overnight hospital stay, extensive u/s showed (most likely) 2 boys! Failed 1-hour glucose test and going back for 3-hour . Boys have arrived, still in NICU but doing well

snoangel79 ? Dx with POF, DE cycle: 15 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred, and 8 frozen, BFP! Twins! NT scan went great - strong heartbeats and good growth, a boy and a girl!, babies small for their gestational age but doing well, welcomed babies on 2/24! 

strudel82 ? Success with DE cycle in Dec., pregnant with twin girls! Girls born early, now over 6 lb. each and hopefully coming home in the next few weeks

Vet-Tech ? BFP with donor embryos, baby girl born 9/20/10! Considering pursuing donor embryos for a second child

TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*~DE/DEmbryo/GC Check-in~*~

• Thanks for taking the check in back over JM1977!

Update: The girls started daycare today and I have been so nervous about it but they never even looked back.  I put them on the floor and they were engrossed in new toys.  Also out of the 6 kids their is another set of twins in the class too.

QOTW: I love soccer so I really enjoy watching the US women's olympic soccer and am sorry the US men didn't qualify. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No update from me. Just waiting for AF over the weekend to get the mock cycle under way.. there is a new donor I saw yesterday that I loved and she is available. I know she will get snached up before I finish my mock cycle (they won't let me match until that is done.. boo!)

I hate to admit this but I have not watched 1 minute of the Olympics....

Hugs to anyone that needs one.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • Status Update: Where are you currently with the DE/DEmbryo/GC process?

I graduated from the RE, both little guys were looking good. First OB appt. Monday, a bit nervous for that one.
    QOTW: What is your favorite sport in the Summer Olympics? Gymnastics! I wish my parents would have put me in classes when I was young. 
    McIrish - good luck on your mock cycle. I hope things fall into place with the potential donor! 
  • Status Update: Where are you currently with the DE/DEmbryo/GC process?

We are back on hold-until January 2013.  We applied for and obtained financing for a frozen egg bank about 2 weeks ago.  But, we really are not sure about going with frozen and have the preference of a fresh cycle so that we are more likely to have frosties.  We would prefer either 2 children, or none at this point in our lives-and we don't want to have to pay more money OOP for another batch of eggs in the future.  We decided to go back to our HMO, also back to our previous clinic, so that the DE cycle will count as our last IVF cycle.  HMO dictates only one clinic that we can go to, so I guess that's where we will go.  My clinic just started using a frozen egg bank, so I will research that after my consult (won't give acess to database until after meeting with RE).  But, I really think at this time we are leaning towards a fresh cycle.  Set up an appt with my regular GYN for my annual exam and mammogram.  Trying to minimize the hoops we have to jump through before we can cycle in 2013, so that we can cycle as soon as referrals are in place.  Plan to choose our donor, and pay agency, so we can take that tax break in 2012.  Just when I think I know all the options, there always seem to be more!

QOTW: What is your favorite sport in the Summer Olympics?

Women's gymnastics

TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Jcath-glad your twins were ok...I'm sure you were so nervous!

McIrish I hope your donor is still around when it is time and Strudel I hope your LO's come home soon :)

Happywife gl on all your decisions! Maybe we will be cycle buddies :)

Status update: Nista...nada...nothing going on with me. Have to wait for AF to show again so I could do another mock cycle to see if my lining will thin out a little.

QOTW: I only get to catch bits and pieces but love to watch swimming and gymnastics!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Welcome back, JM1977.

Status: WTF phone consult with RE is tomorrow. We are currently trying to improve DH's issues and hope to do one more fresh DE cycle in Nov./Dec. because clinic offers a discount. We will ask tomorrow about potentially splitting between DH's sperm and DS with the next one.

QOTW: Marathon

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • Here is my cycle update. I am fumming and just floored. Our donor was waiting to get a period to start stims. Waiting since July 4 or so. I had a little feeling but man I hate when my weird gut feelings are right. yep, she is pregnant!!! Really, uh correct me if not mistaken but if you are on a donor cycle and such, do you not refrain from sex? Really??? I am just speechless and full of words I am not going to type out!!! Ugh

I am hoping things are going well for all of you and think of each of you all the time. I am on the facebook board since it is private and people can not see anything abut it. Its easier to get to for me.

Hang in there everyone and I am still around!!

Kristin

• Update: Still NOTHING, and I'm pissed. We got matched on 6/28 with our donated embryos and still haven't received the paperwork. I had contacted the coordinator and never heard back, and then found out she went on vacation without ever getting in touch with me. I am looking into other programs because I'm kind of fed up.

QOTW: I love watching volleyball, both beach and court volleyball. Then the gymnastics, swimming, soccer...I love it all really! I am an Olympics nerd.

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008
    High FSH, Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome
    Unsuccessful with my OE, moving to DE + DS
    DE + DS IVF #1: Dec 2012 - BFP, nothing at first u/s 
    DE + DS IVF #2: 3/14/13 - c/p
    DE + DS IVF #3: 7/12/13 - BFP! Finally! No heartbeat at 7w1d.
    DE + DS IVF #4: 5/16/14 - BFN
    DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
    DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky 
  • Status Update: Where are you currently with the DE/DEmbryo/GC process?

We filled out our anon donor selection paperwork and we are waiting to be matched. Its getting VERY real! 
    QOTW: What is your favorite sport in the Summer Olympics?
     Without question....Swimming. In the past its always been Gymnastics, but the competition in swimming this year, both men's and women's is just FIERCE!   
    imageimage

TTC#1 since October 2010

"The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be...because of all I may become I will close my eyes and leap." Mary Anne Radmacher

Me:35, 5 major abdominal surgeries for Ulcerative colitis, failed j pouch, perm. Ileostomy DX-DOR & Tubal abnormalities/Extensive Adhesions from earlier surgeries.latest fsh -26 :(

IVF 1- March 2012 Antagonist Protocol; BCP until March 3; AFC this cycle is 10 (Hooray); Start stims on March 9; ER on March 19- 2R; 2T (1 perfect 8 cell, 1 scrappy 3 cell); tubal infection from ER-hospitalized. Doomed! BFN

Essure Procedure to treat bilateral hydrosalpinx; June 2012, wait 3 months for confirmation test.

IVF2 (Egg Banking)-letrozole/antagonist cycle; June/July 2012 225iu merional + cetrotide; slow responder, Ovulated before ER. Unbelievable. Canceled remaining cycles with my eggs

DE IVF in Brno, Czech. Approx. ET on Oct 6 CANCELLED-Essure didn't close both tubes-test again in 3 months

IVF3-DE IVF ET on Dec 9, 2012 (decided to roll the dice no matter what!)

2 perfect HB transferred; 8dp5dt beta:36; 10dp5dt beta 15; chemical pregnancy.

Turning our hearts toward adoption

DH:36, SA-perfect

Married since July 11, 2009

Fur baby Cairn Terrier

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

• Hope you guys don't mind me joining in a little late in the week...

I have posted a few time in the past, and it looks like we are going to start being more serious about moving forward. I have a telephone consult next week to find out more information about using DE/Fresh or Frozen, etc.. so fingers crossed that we get good news.

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"