Single Parents
Options

Joining you Gals

Hi All

I am just coming by to say hello. I used to be a regular poster on my month board... then took a long break from the bump. I am back, as a single mommy. Long drawn out story short...  STBXH was having an affair, and tried to accuse me when I confronted him on it. so I moved out. I keep getting asked by family and friends if he and I are going to work it out, but he has made it clear that he is  pretty well set on sticking to online dating and meeting females on craigslist with cop fantasies.... so here I am.

Well, my son and I are ok, and Im struggling but I am making it. I have been lurking for a while. Forgive me if I missed an ettiquite post.. but I think that I have covered most of the basics here.....  So Hi. Cool

The absolute love of my life... Nobody will ever come close... <a href="http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss35/jessicafoster04/?action=view

Re: Joining you Gals

• Options

Sorry you are here but welcome to the club

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome to the club! I am now engaged but still can relate to these ladies with my crazy ExH. They are a good group of gals and have been through a lot! Hope things go smooth and I'm so sorry about your STBXH and what he did to you!
    TTC#2 with my hero, my inspiration, my United States Marine! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It sucks being a single mom but you deserve way better then your stbxh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you found yourself here.  I found that if I look past a couple of the glitter puppy and rainbow posters there are some incrediable women here with great advice on healing and moving on.  Good Luck and welcome
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejfoster04:

Hi All

I am just coming by to say hello. I used to be a regular poster on my month board... then took a long break from the bump. I am back, as a single mommy. Long drawn out story short...  STBXH was having an affair, and tried to accuse me when I confronted him on it. so I moved out. I keep getting asked by family and friends if he and I are going to work it out, but he has made it clear that he is  pretty well set on sticking to online dating and meeting females on craigslist with cop fantasies.... so here I am.

Well, my son and I are ok, and Im struggling but I am making it. I have been lurking for a while. Forgive me if I missed an ettiquite post.. but I think that I have covered most of the basics here.....  So Hi. Cool

Hey there and welcome. I'm sorry about the circumstances that brought you here but I'm happy you've found us. You'll find a wealth of knowledge on our board, and I'd also like to suggest a website called Survivinginfidelity.com to you. My story is similar to yours, though my son is a year older. SI as well as this board have been great resources in the past few months. I'm available via PM if you have any questions or want to talk.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"