Parenting
Options

Does anyone have experience with Motts for Tots apple juice?

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have experience with Motts for Tots apple juice?  I cut it in half or thirds with water for my 22 month DS and lately he?s had diarrhea, do you think that could be the cause?  It?s the only new things I?ve given him and I wonder if it?s the issue.

Thanks!

Re: Does anyone have experience with Motts for Tots apple juice?

• Options
    I do the same and have never noticed any problems.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    you don't have to cut it with water, hence mots for tots it's already cut for you that's the difference between regular and that. I don't know anything about his diarrhea though sorry..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We don't give juice, but it could be.. why not just cut it out and see if that helps?  That would be the easiest solution.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    We've had it sometimes.  I've never really thought about it.  But if he's had diarrhea then I would use pedia lyte or G-2 instead.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We cut it also and have never noticed any problems.  Maybe your LO just has a bug.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How much per day are you giving?
  • Options
    I've stopped giving it to him but thought that maybe it takes a while to get out of his system?  The more I think aboout it, the more I think its just a bug. 
  • Options
    We use it and haven't had that problem. My 2nd DD however is just getting over a stomach bug so I would say it's probably just a bug going around.  Her stomach issues lasted about 4 days.
  • Options
    DS drinks it also and has never had any issues.  I don't cut it with water.

• Options

My son gets diarrhea when my husband gives him some of his juice he's drinking so it could be the juice causing it. I finally got my husband to stop giving him drinks out of his cup because I'm always the one left with changing the diaper afterward. DS likes drinking plain water though so it's not an issue getting fluids into him without giving juice.

Or it could just be a bug. You could try next week and see if there's any difference. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"