October 2011 Moms
Options

Effing IUD...mini rant

Last time I had Mirena I had a love hate relationship with it.  I loved my lack of period, I loved no pills, I loved no PMS.  I spotted twice during the whole two years I had it.   I hated that I lived in fear of being pregnant and not knowing.  So I POAS every 30 days. 

Well this time around I am not feeling the love.  I HATE it.  I am calling my OB when I get back and having him pull the goalie.  If I am particularly active I spot. If DH and I have sex more than twice a week I spot. When I have my period I bleed heavily for four days and then spot for 10.  I have. Choice of either ruining underwear or always wearing a pad because a panty liner isn't enough.  

I am done, I hate this thing, rant over. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Effing IUD...mini rant

• Options
    Lol yup it's called getting pregnant and then DH is getting snipped.
  • Options
    i had mine for 3months and that's all i could take.  i spotted the entire time on it and i swear it changed my skin into the worst it's ever been.  it became oily and tiny little bumpies all over my forehead and chest.  ugh. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kagl08kagl08 member

imageSammy-Mae:

Does this mean you are leaving me for the dark side too (read: pregnant side)? Us non-pregnant people are really going to be outnumbered. 

I have the Mirena currently and still love it. I would have it removed if I had all of those issues... 

• Options
    imagekagl08:

imageSammy-Mae:

Does this mean you are leaving me for the dark side too (read: pregnant side)? Us non-pregnant people are really going to be outnumbered. 

I have the Mirena currently and still love it. I would have it removed if I had all of those issues... 

I want a 3rd. DS is busy but easy I hate the pill so I say what the hell why not? Now is as good a time as any.  But I haven't joined the dark side yet! 

• Options

I have heard several people complain recently of the same issues.  I am scared of ever trying an IUD. 

Good luck with pulling the goalie!  :)

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"