Babies on the Brain

So far, not so good

This week has started off terrible! Sunday afternoon, after having a super busy lunch rush at work, i had to call an ambulance for a coworker after finding her in pain laying on the floor. She is doing better, but waiting for test results. Definetely scary.

Then today we took our German Shepherd to the vet. Hes been limpin for a couple weeks but wih (vet suggested) aspirin it startedto go away. This morning he could get up from laying down and when he did, he couldnt walk. Vet is taking xrays tomorrow. Hes leanin towards it being his hip, and im praying that it is just a cracked bone or muscle injury, nothing unfixable. 

Re: So far, not so good

• That all sounds pretty rough.  I'm really sorry about your dog.  I will be praying it is an easy fix and nothing serious!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• I hope your coworker and pup are ok!  Hopefully your week will improve!  Last week was crappy and awesome at he same time, now the awesome is over and I am dealing with the crappy.  Grrrr!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • =( That stinks. T &P for your coworker and pup. I hope you get some good news about both of them.
  • I am so sorry to hear about your dog! I hope it is nothing major.
  • I hope that your dog and coworker get better, and that your week improves!
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • =( That stinks. T &P for your coworker and pup. I hope you get some good news about both of them.
  • Whoa, bump burp. Sorry.
  • Thanks ladies! Coworker was sent home, so everything is clearing up her way. 

Puppers was sedatex for xrays, hes having trouble waking up but hes getting there. Seems to be a bad hip and some arthritis. Vet ordered aspirin and glucose daily for pain management. Poor pup still cant hardly stand up without a lot of encouragement (and pain) but hopefully is on his way to recovery. 

• so sorry to hear:( that must have been very unsettling with your coworker, and it's so upsetting when your pup isn't feeling well! hope he's on the road to recovery, and hope the rest of your week is better!
    Ashley
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"