TTC After a Loss

Finally..Bible Study Check In

Since I got this up so late on Tuesday, we're just going to use it for Wednesday's check in as well.  So, if you haven't posted, now is your chance!  Thanks, ladies.  Smile

This is an open check-in for an AL-ers interested in a weekly Bible study and daily check-ins. If you're new, just hop in and let me know if you'd like to be paired up with a prayer partner. I'll get you one as soon as I can.

This week, we'll be studying Psalm 23.  In Catholic Bibles, it will be Psalm 22.  As always, the chat will be Monday at 8:30pm CST.

Prayer partners

1.      Bethelgal42 &Dillngr9

2.      VQ & Jenn0021

3.      JackieMary & HopingforChange

4.      MrsErinH & Minicheezburg

5.      Lvnbraves & BobbiJanay

6.      Smootiepie & Chlobub

KKlamb and Blessedhope won?t be on this week, but please keep them in your prayers!

Prayer concerns: use this space to let your prayer partner know how to pray for you or let her know she has a pm.

VOTD: Psalm 23: 3 "[ H ]e restores my soul.  He leads me in right paths for his name's sake."

Feel free to respond.

QOTD: The verse tells us that God restores us and leads us down the right path for His sake.  What does this statement tell us about God's nature and about the structure of our relationship with Him?

Re: Finally..Bible Study Check In

• Prayer concerns: JackieMary, I am dealing with some anxiety at work.  Prayers that I can stay relaxed and trust that God will take care of things would be appreciated.

VOTD: Psalm 23: 3 "[ H ]e restores my soul.  He leads me in right paths for his name's sake."

This verse just reminds me that God's ways are above our ways and that he wants us to live an abundant Christian life, which we do by following His lead rather than blazing our own trail.

QOTD: The verse tells us that God restores us and leads us down the right path for His sake.  What does this statement tell us about God's nature and about the structure of our relationship with Him?

God is so concerned with each and every one of us that He leads us gently where we need to go.  He is the shepherd, and we are the sheep.  On days when I feel anxious, it helps me to remember that, if I turn things over to God, I don't have to worry.  Will things still go wrong?  Of course; I live in a fallen world.  But, ultimately, He will care for and protect me in His love.  It's very comforting.

• Bethel, I am sorry Zion is in pain, but I am glad to know that she is speaking and that there are positive developments.  ((hugs))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"