March 2012 Moms

Who do you think DD looks like??

Everyone says Z looks like DH, almost NO ONE says he looks like me.. I mean I see DH in Z all the time, so I am posting to see who thinks he looks more like, me or DH...

image           image               image

I look forward to see who says what! Its all in good fun! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Who do you think DD looks like??

• Sorry, but I am going with DH as well.  However, I think that's because your LO's hair is darker right now like your DH and your DH has glasses and facial hair which really makes it hard to tell.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I see a mix: YH face shape, nose and mouth but your eyes, chin and cheeks. Cute!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • at first I was going to say you...however...he looks a lot like DH!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • imageMrsJetSet:
    I see a mix: YH face shape, nose and mouth but your eyes, chin and cheeks. Cute!

this exactly

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love this question! Everyone says my DD looks like DH, But if you look at our baby pics I think she favors me. I think ppl say they look like our DH because short hair and ears stick out! lol 

I deff think your adorable LO has your cheeks and maybe eyeshape, but your DHs chin and nose. I would go with looks like mama!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Your DH, sorry :) 

Everyone things DD looks like MH too... I'd love for her to look more like I do, but at this point I think it's too early to tell exactly whose features they've got. I've got my fingers crossed that she's look more like her momma as she gets older.... hee hee!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thanks you guys GOSH! ::POUT:: lol nah Z does look alot like DH, however, Z has my red hair which I think is hilarious!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"