January 2013 Moms
Options

You know you're pregnant when.....

Hey ladies we haven't had one of these in a while.  Please share your embarrassing, awful, awkward moments or whatever you've got!
Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: You know you're pregnant when.....

• Options
    You rip a good one in the car and your husband just laughs and rolls the windows down.  In my defense my mom served beans with dinner....Embarrassed

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    You know you're pregnant when.......you send DH to the store for Tums and coconut cream pie.  He is a wonderful person who is putting up an awful lot with me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You gun it to the store after work to get totinos pizza and only that and then when leaving start to panic you might not have ranch at home and seriously debate going back just for that...

yea, that happened. Cool

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagedannon2009:
    You know you're pregnant when.......you send DH to the store for Tums and coconut cream pie.  He is a wonderful person who is putting up an awful lot with me!

I have a little bottle I carry in my purse and a big bottle for at home needs and to refill the little bottle (those little ones are expensive!).

Anniversary 

• Options
    Also when you eat hot wings, knowing they will give you indigestion.  And it's getting worse (it now hits halfway through dinner instead of after I'm done) but you just can't stop!  Pop a couple tums when you're done and go!

Anniversary 

• Options
    SJRoweSJRowe member
    You run to the bathroom to pee go back to bed get comfortable and then have to pee again... So sick of that already!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    When you let out a really big fart and DH is right behind phewww yewww yikes! I've been craving cucumber &tomato salads..seafood..(boiled crawfish &crabs) and brownies lately!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    eb1113eb1113 member

You sneeze and worry you may have peed a little.... Embarrassed 

That was me this afternoon.  Thankfully I was at home!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagedannon2009:
    Hey ladies we haven't had one of these in a while.  Please share your embarrassing, awful, awkward moments or whatever you've got!

Actually, we just had this same thread posted yesterday. You can find many answers here: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67683333.aspx

I'm not trying to be rude, just wanted to point you in the the direction of many other responses. I'd recommend lurking a bit before making a thread, especially when you claim it hasn't been seen in a while. You might also want to change your settings to "most recent post," which can be found at the bottom of the January page. This will help you with future posts.

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagebrittandjp:

imagedannon2009:

Actually, we just had this same thread posted yesterday. You can find many answers here: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67683333.aspx

I'm not trying to be rude, just wanted to point you in the the direction of many other responses. I'd recommend lurking a bit before making a thread, especially when you claim it hasn't been seen in a while. You might also want to change your settings to "most recent post," which can be found at the bottom of the January page. This will help you with future posts.

what was yours yesterday britt? it's still fun to play along! or do you have a new one today maybe? mine yesterday was puking and pissing myself at the same time in the car on the way to the hospital...I mean I could do one of these everyday...lolol

• Options
    imageKarschingham:
    imagebrittandjp:

imagedannon2009:

what was yours yesterday britt? it's still fun to play along! or do you have a new one today maybe? mine yesterday was puking and pissing myself at the same time in the car on the way to the hospital...I mean I could do one of these everyday...lolol

I listed several and instead of retyping them all, click on the link I posted. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageeb1113:

You sneeze and worry you may have peed a little.... Embarrassed 

That was me this afternoon.  Thankfully I was at home!

oh gosh yes this happened to me ystrday lol!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Please forgive me.....I must have missed it.  I will be more careful next time.  Sorry to have upset or offended anyone.
  • Options
    imagebrittandjp:
    imageKarschingham:
    imagebrittandjp:

imagedannon2009:

Confused sorry if someone pissed in your cheerios today! jeeze!!!!!!!!

• Options

imagedannon2009:
    Please forgive me.....I must have missed it.  I will be more careful next time.  Sorry to have upset or offended anyone.

You're fine some people can get catty on here..move on it's just preggo hormones! I quite enjoyed your post! keep em comin! Beer

• Options
    imageKarschingham:
    imagebrittandjp:
    imageKarschingham:
    imagebrittandjp:

imagedannon2009:

This was my thoughts. I don't care if we have one every day, they make me feel a little more normal about what's going on with my body.

Anniversary 

• Options
    imageKarschingham:
    imagebrittandjp:

imagedannon2009:

I love these posts! I could totally read these everyday laughing that someone understands my pregnancy misery occasionally.  

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Maybe this is TMI, but you know you're pregnant when you pass gas and you can't stand the smell of yourself. Totally unacceptable.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    imageKarschingham:
    imagebrittandjp:
    imageKarschingham:
    imagebrittandjp:

imagedannon2009:

Actually, it was quite the opposite. I happen to have had a fabulous day!! I just thought I'd give the newbie some advice before a bunch of others get annoyed with her. I was never mean or b!tchy and instead responded in a kind and mature manner. Instead I linked the original post, gave her some tips, and a piece of advice I wish I had received my first few days on TB.

You, however, did the exact opposite in this response.

Besides, I hate Cheerios! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imagedannon2009:

You didn't offend me, I was simply giving you some advice. :) 

You're new, we get it. Some girls just get annoyed with the repetitive posts that are done daily, that's all. I just wanted to give you a heads up for the future.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

LOL, today's thread definitely gives more insight into what it's like to be pregnant than yesterday's!!! You ladies crack me up.

Just because one is a new Bumpie doesn't mean she is new to The Internet, including forum etiquette. I think it's a way bigger faux pas to criticize someone for starting a thread, even if you sweeten your criticism with "I'm not trying to be rude..." 

imageimage
  • Options

I have major prego brain. Yesterday morning I grabbed a prenatal and not two seconds after taking it thought "did I grab a prenatal?" and I'm saying words wrong, I meant to say prego last night when talking with DH and said prengo. Lol happens all the time to me.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You're crying while watching the finals of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageJennV514:
    You're crying while watching the finals of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team.

Yes this made me giggle! I won't ask why you were watching that to begin with :)

You know your pregnant when you stack up pillows and blankets around you in a failed attempt to squeeze  one more night of tummy sleeping in.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    You wear a pair of pants one day, go back to wear it the next day, and it no-way-in-world will button. :P

You walk across the kitchen for something, and spend the next minute staring blankly trying to remember what it was.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageSanDimasMama:

LOL, today's thread definitely gives more insight into what it's like to be pregnant than yesterday's!!! You ladies crack me up.

Just because one is a new Bumpie doesn't mean she is new to The Internet, including forum etiquette. I think it's a way bigger faux pas to criticize someone for starting a thread, even if you sweeten your criticism with "I'm not trying to be rude..." 

You're right, perhaps she is not new to forum etiquette. Although she likely wouldn't have made the post if that were the case. I absolutely was not being rude or trying to be sweet for that matter, just stating the facts.

If you're not new to the internet or forums, you would know to not make assumptions about people's tones. "Pissing in someone's cheerios," however is a rude statement.

The only time I'd consider myself a b!tch on these boards is when someone is MUD. So, if you too stick around for a bit, you'll learn to understand TB boards and the girls that post on them.

PS. If you look around on some of the other boards or if the OP did something similar on several of the other boards, they would have ripped her to shreds. So, my friend, I most certainly was not being rude.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Whew! Hormones..

You know you're pregnant when.. You read a post about another bumpie craving Totinos pizza, and have to have it for dinner THAT night because it sounds SOO good. Lol. Bonus: You think you're going to throw up so you run to the bathroom, dry heave, and wind up peeing your pants a little instead.. ::grumble::

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Options
    You delete your facebook because you cant take looking at all the sad pictures that people "like" (beaten dogs, kids, etc.) I am an emotional wreck...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imageSanDimasMama:

DING DING DING!

It is akin to saying something like. . . "I'm not racist but. . . "

Suzi - spitfirebabies.blogspot.com
  • Options
    My boyfriend telling me I farted in my sleep last night and giggled afterwards.
    imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"