Multiples
Options

MY FAMILY NEEDS PRAYERS PLEASE

Both the babies have pertussis.

Ashton has had a slight cough for about a week.  I mean very minor.  A little cough here and there.  I assumed it was related to acid reflux and was nothing to worry about.

Last week on Wednesday Adriana started having a minor cough and runny nose which seemed to get progressively worse on Thursday and so Friday morning and of course Ashton started to get the same runny nose and so I called the doctor for an appointment only I wasn't able to get in.  Friday evening the doctor called and said I could try to get them in to the peidiatric clinic saturday morning only we couldn't get in there either and I wasnt going to take them to the ER for a "summer cold" so we decided to wait until Monday.  Yesterday morning I called and the doctor and scheduled them both an appointment for the afternoon.  As soon as she walked in she heard Ashton cough.  They sound so bad.  I am so worried about them.

We are going back to the pediatrician today and I pray that she admits my little Ashton.  He sounds the worse.  Please say a prayer for my babies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MY FAMILY NEEDS PRAYERS PLEASE

• Options
    Oh my!!  T&Ps to you and your whole family.
  • Options

Very stressful. Were they vaccinated with their first DTaP dose yet? This is the kind of stuff that worries me. I know that they've recently seen a newer strain pop up that they are working to adjust the properties of the DTaP to combat... but medicine advances can only move so fast. Makes me want to keep my babies inside and away from everyone until they get through the first year's worth of doses :( 

I hope everyone pulls through and fights the bug off :(<3 

image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lots of thoughts to your family. So scary,please keep us updated as you can!
  • Options
    Hope they get better soon!
    my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageRynleigh:

Very stressful. Were they vaccinated with their first DTaP dose yet? This is the kind of stuff that worries me. I know that they've recently seen a newer strain pop up that they are working to adjust the properties of the DTaP to combat... but medicine advances can only move so fast. Makes me want to keep my babies inside and away from everyone until they get through the first year's worth of doses :( 

I hope everyone pulls through and fights the bug off :(<3 

Yes they had their first dose at 2 months.  Their second was actually due today.  Just my luck.  Thank you.

• Options
    imageselenamarino:

Yes they had their first dose at 2 months.  Their second was actually due today.  Just my luck.  Thank you.

So awful :( Every time I think "I'll let everyone meet them after X vaccine dose", I hear from someone going through this sort of thing and I feel like I would be better off keeping my kids in bubbles for the first five years :(:(  

Be strong and stay as positive as possible. Maybe that first dose they received gave them a leg up on fighting this thing off and they'll just need a round of antibiotics and some major love.

Always remember that you have good healthy babies and you do everything you can for them - you've already given them their best chances, and everything will work out OK.  

image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Options

Ts and Ps!!

• Options
    How scary for you! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Sending lots of T&Ps to your sweet babies. I hope they're able to get things under control.
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
  • Options
    T&P's for your whole family

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    How scary. Thinking of you and hoping your babies are well soon.
    BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Praying for the babies and you!
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh gosh!! Lots of T&P's for you and your family!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Oh no!  Prayers to you and the babies!

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options
    amye84amye84 member
    I am so sorry you are going through this Sad Sending thoughts and prayers your way and please update us when you can! 
    Married 8.4.07
    BFP #1 4.15.11 Twin girls born 11/17/11
    BFP #2 10/16/13 m/c at 9w
    BFP #3 4/7/14 EDD 12/13/14

• Options

Sending lots of T&Ps to both babies.

Please keep us posted. 

• Options

Saying a prayer for your family.  I hope they are better soon.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    Oh no!  I'm so sorry you are dealing with this.  Poor babies, poor momma.  Sending you tons of thoughts and prayers, please keep us updated.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Options
    That is so scary! Hoping all get better, and sending Ts and Ps your way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    GL hon....update and let us know how everyone is feeling.
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with your little ones.  I hope they feel better soon.
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    prayers that everyone stays safe and gets better soon.  I'm sorry you are dealing with this.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your LO's.
  • Options
    They will make it. Promise.  A girl in my playgroup...her baby got it at 2 months.  It was a really big deal with the center of disease control.  Her baby recovered : ). Hang in there.
  • Options
    That's very scary.  I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Options

Definitely praying for your little loves. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Poor babies. I hope the doctor gets it under control quickly and that both babies are feeling better very soon.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options
    Poor babies - and poor mama. Many prayers for your entire family and for a speedy recovery. 
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Options
    T&Ps
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers!!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    oh no! my twins are about the same age as yours and i am so worried about them getting this, its so scary... praying for you and your little ones hope they get better soon!!
  • Options
    Thinking and praying for you and your little ones.  Keep us updated!
  • Options
    Oh I'm praying for you guys and for a speedy recovery for your babies!
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"