Pregnant after IF

3rd Tri Check In

Hi ladies.  I hope I have everyone's info correct.  If not, please let me know.How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates?QOTW: When do you plan on packing your bag to take to the hospital?  If you have alrady packed it what is in it?If you are new to the check-in please reply to post and include your due date and whether you are pregnant with a singleton or multiples and if you know the gender. Congratulations to : mdiblasi10, TJ1979, Beckla74, and MissJul61 Name Due Date Team amandaleigh1 7/19/12 Boy orangesmoke 7/27/12 Boy LaBe44a 7/28/12 Boy Mrs. Umm 7/29/12 Boy Labbylover03 8/8/12 Girl ccam 8/10/12 Team Green mswood1977 8/12/12 Boy Natalie8784 8/17/12 Boy Ann679 8/20/12 Girl Mg0202 8/20/12 Team Green kelnyc 8/21/12 Team Sneaky Pam MG 8/23/12 Boy lovebug33 8/24/12 Girl byrne15 8/25/12 Boy jme515 8/29/12 Boy drubie 9/6/12 Boy rach7883 9/12/12 Girl CGoldman96 9/27/12 Twins Purple watkinae 10/9/12 Boy thebeadinglady 10/11/12 Team Green MAbride0808 10/21/12 Girl hunterjumper102 10/31/12 Boy

Trying To Conceive since November 2009
Dx: PCOS and MFI
IUI#1-4 all BFN
IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 3rd Tri Check In

• ccamccam member

Wow - I'm getting up there on the list :) 

How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates?  I'm feeling good, but so ready for this baby to be here.  I'm exhausted and sleep is getting pretty difficult, although I've had it pretty easy up until now.  I had a Dr's appointment yesterday and I'm still stuck at 1cm dilated, but I am about 80% effaced.  The Dr said she would bet I go before my due date, but I'm trying not to get too excited. 

QOTW: When do you plan on packing your bag to take to the hospital?  If you have alrady packed it what is in it?  I'm semi-packed, but I still need to put together last minute things.  It won't take me long though, so I'm not too worried about it.  Right now, I have the following ready to go: Travel sizes of shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. for both of us Hair ties & headbands Comfy PJs, sweatshirt/cardigan thing, slippers, sleep bras Yoga pants, tank top, flip flops (to wear home) Overnight pads Breast pads, lanolin Chapstick Going home outfit for baby, a blanket for the car and baby book Boppy (that will stay in the car though, just in case) Last minute things will be - camera and charger, toothbrush, makeup, my pillow, DH's clothes and nursing tanks (need to buy still).  We are literally 2 minutes from the hospital so not really worried about forgetting anything.  

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates? I am feeling pretty good. Getting progressively more uncomfortable, but still love the feeling of being pregnant. I have started getting really sharp pains in my lower back/ abdomen when I move too fast or do too much work around the house.
    QOTW: When do you plan on packing your bag to take to the hospital?  If you have already packed it what is in it? I probably won't pack the hospital bag until late September. I can't even start packing it until my baby shower since I am not allowed to buy anything until then (my Mom has rules about these things). We live about ten minutes away from the hospital so I am not terribly worried about the bag.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm feeling well.  It is getting harder to sleep and be active all day but that is par for the course.
    QOTW: When do you plan on packing your bag to take to the hospital?  If you have alrady packed it what is in it?I probably will pack it mid-September which would put me about 35 weeks.   
    TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates? I'm feeling OK, just hot right now. My ute is a tease. I had some contractions last night, from about 6pm to 2am, all about 10 minutes apart. I even had a few that woke me up in the night. Today, nothing. Nada. I have a feeling this little guy is going to stay put for a while yet.
    QOTW: When do you plan on packing your bag to take to the hospital?  If you have alrady packed it what is in it? My bag is packed and in DH's car, along with the carseat and some extra stuff for McNuggett. I just packed a few nightgowns, some comfy clothes, LOTS of underwear and my travel toiletries. The clothes are pretty much athletic shorts or yoga pants and nursing tanks and shirts. I also packed a change of clothes for DH and his swim trunks and flip flops (they will let him into the birthing tub/shower at my hospital).

• I've been taken off the 2nd tri list, so I guess I will intro here...though I feel like I am not officially 3rd tri yet!  jillychris, due date 10/29 girl

Just trudging along. I've noticed I've been getting sciatica pain the last few days and lots of hip pain at night, so I guess that means everything is growing and moving in there! Also have my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow....a bit nervous about the outcome! 

I haven't really thought much about a hospital bag yet. I will as I get closer. I'm a planner, so I will probably have it packed early even though we are only about 10 minutes from the hospital. We have our birthing class on Aug 18/19, so I'm sure things will start to feel more real then!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • I'm so excited to be in 3rd tri! Can I be added to the list: EDD is 10/23; we are expecting twin boys!

UPDATES: C-section is being scheduled for 10/4! Can't believe it. We had a growth scan this morning. Baby A is 2lb8oz and Baby B is 2lb9oz. Both boys look great and my cervix and fluid levels are looking good. The MFM was so pleased, I don't even need to go back to him for three weeks! The placenta previa is still there and we've made peace with having a c-section. I feel okay, but I am really starting to get uncomfortable and tired. I do; however, feel very fortunate that I am moving around pretty well. I really didn't think I'd feel this good with 5 lbs. of babies in there!

QOTW: I'll start weekly BPPs at 32 weeks and I'm thinking I should have a bag packed for my appointments. The scans will be at the hospital, which is about 30-40 minutes away. We got a bunch of travel size toiletries this weekend and I'm planning to get some nursing tanks/bras/pjs in the next few weeks.  

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• I'm getting more tired an uncomfy every day, and super congested, which makes breathing that much more difficult. I also went to L&D over the weekend for preterm contractions, which they were able to get under control with some meds. Now I'm on drugs until I hit full term (only another 2 1/2 weeks!!!) to keep me from having more contractions. Oh, and that means that my doctor's having me work from home as much as possible for the next 2 weeks, which my bosses have been awesome and understanding about. 

QOTW: We packed the hospital bag about a week ago, just so that everything would be ready. It took a lot of stress off of going to L&D knowing that we had everything we needed, ready to go. My list is huge, and I have a separate "labor" and "post-delivery" bag, so that we're not taking things that we don't need into L&D. My list is pretty much like everyone else's list, just making sure that I have clothes that are comfy for me, I'm bringing my own pads (thinner overnights - the ginormous hospital ones sound awful to me), snacks for both of us, the baby book, and my own towel and pillow (plus a ton of extra stuff). My husband also installed the car seat the day after our L&D visit - not taking anymore chances!  

• Update:  I had a OB appointment and everything looked good today.  I go back at the end of August.  I also did my 1 hour GTT which wasn't too bad.  I should hopefully hear results tomorrow or Thursday.  Our next thing to look forward to is of course baby showers at the beginning of September.

QOTW:  I admit I asked this because I have no idea what to put in my hospital bag or when to pack it so I wanted some ideas.  I will probably try to have it packed by 34 weeks just in case I need it. 

Trying To Conceive since November 2009
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    IUI#1-4 all BFN
    IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
    Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
    Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kelnyckelnyc member
    How are you feeling? Awful. I am in a lot of pain today. baby has moved down. Contractions are no joke. Can this just be over already? Any exciting news or updates? I was at L&D last week and on bed rest until now because they wanted me to make it to full term. I am 100% effaced and could go any time now (watch me go late just to spite everyone, lol!) QOTW: When do you plan on packing your bag to take to the hospital?  If you have alrady packed it what is in it? We packed and put them in the car last weekend after our L&D trip. For me: I have 2 nursing tanks, 1 pair of yoga pants, 1 nursing nightgown, 1 nursing pajama set (pants, tank and robe), nursing bras & undies, slippers, flip flops for the shower, toiletries, overnight pads, nursing pads & lanolin. For baby: 3 outfits (2 newborn and 1 0-3 month size),  2 hats, 2 pairs of socks, 1 receiving blanket, 1 boppy pillow, a couple of diapers (not sure why, but I like to overprepare), baby book. For H: 2 sets of clothes, snacks, gadgets and chargers (phones, camera, laptop), copies of birth plan, phone tree w/ numbers, tennis balls. I'm probably forgetting something!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• I am feeling pretty good. I have a baby rump in my side, but that's okay! Pretty soon, I'll get to see that pretty baby rump that is annoying me. Hopefully, we will get an u/s on Thursday and we will figure out a more definite answer of when she will come.

QOTW: I packed a while ago. I need to add some things, but I have a list of what needs to be added. I'm not bringing a lot because I don't see us using it. I have several outfits for  me, DH, and Kinsley. I have a robe, giant underpants, and maxi pads. I need to add socks and mittens and a blanket for Kinsley, but it's not clean. Maybe some games for us to play if I'm getting induced. Toiletries. I feel like we are going to be totally unprepared no matter what, but my parents live really close, so maybe I could borrow stuff from her if necessary!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  •   How are you feeling? Pretty good for the most part.  Attempting to sleep sux though!
    Any exciting news or updates? U/s today estimated Emma at 4lbs 2oz and Henry at 4lbs 8oz.   All is looking well at we have at least 4 more weeks to go (as long as everything continues going well)!
    QOTW: When do you plan on packing your bag to take to the hospital? I've already packed some of it.  Still waiting on a few things.
    If you have already packed it what is in it?  1 pair of yoga capris, 1 tank top, granny panties, 1 robe, travel size shower/hair products, hairbrush, 2 hairbands, 1 gown, 1 nursing bra, a few pairs of socks, flip flops, cell charger.  Still waiting on nursing tanks and an extra gown to come in.  Will also add pads, camera & charger, and baby outfits.  Glad I waited on those outfits, since it's looking like they won't need preemie!  The carseats are also already in the car.
  • I didn't know when I'd be considered in the 3rd trimester because my phone app says that I am still in the 2nd but I know others would consider me to be in the 3rd.  My EDD is 10/31/12 and we are expecting a boy. 

QOTW:  I will probably pack my bag once my school starts so that I will always have it in my car just in case I go into labor during the school day.

• Hi hunterjumper,  can you add me to the list as well?  My EDD is the same as you and I'm also having a boy.

How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates?  Been feeling pretty good considering everything.  Had our babymoon trip last week and it was fun, esp seeing reaction of friends who I hadn't told them I am pg!

QOTW: When do you plan on packing your bag to take to the hospital?  If you have alrady packed it what is in it? I have absolutely no idea!
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"