Babies on the Brain

Anyone hire a a housecleaner/keeper?

MH and I have agreed that we should hire a housekeeper.  Although, I think realistically we can only afford a house cleaner since I think we can only budget about 10 hours/week.

Any advice?  I want to hire a regular person (not a service).  Where should I post a job opening?  For some reason, I'm feeling hesitant to bring in a stranger to my household without the recomendation from a friend.  However, none of the cleaners who work for my friends/family have any availiblity.

So, now what?

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.

Re: Anyone hire a a housecleaner/keeper?

• Can the other cleaners recommend someone? Maybe post something at church? 

My sister cleans our kitchen, floors, bathroom, makes our beds and misc things if needed. We pay her $150 a month, but in the fall my job changes so I on know if we will be able to anymore.  

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for the tips ladies!  I guess I'll ask if the other cleaners know of anyone.  I see tons of posting on craig's list, but even with a background check it just seems soooo sketchy.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"