January 2013 Moms

s/o Chinese Zodiac signs

Supposedly W and I aren't supposed to be compatible but we have a fantastic relationship.  Heck most couples argue if they spend too much time together, we just argue over petty things if we don't get to see each other enough.  And no we aren't just still in that honeymoon phase, we've had our ups and downs but overall it's a great relationship.  We were friends for 3 years, dated for the following 5 and have now been married for almost 2 years (monday!) so I think we are beyond honeymoon.  I'm a little worried now though because he's an Ox and I'm a Dragon, so I should get along great with our kid but what I've found has said that the two will need their space from one another.  I really hope that it's like us and not necessarily true.

Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: s/o Chinese Zodiac signs

• Just wondering, why are you going off of the chinese and not just the regular zodiac? and either way, I think it has to do more with your family dynamic etc...and just letting them flow and find their own little personalities...

My H is a cancer and I've always hated cancers and swore I would NEVER date one...well...here we are! :) and he's literally my best friend...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It was just that the earlier post got me thinking was all.  I didn't check the regular signs.  I normally don't put much stock into things like this but the descriptions of each animal are pretty well spot on.  I agree that the family dynamic will have a lot to do with it as well.  The website I was looking at even said that if there's compromise then even non compatible animals can become compatible.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Loading the player...
  • DH and I are compatible both chinese &zodiac signs!! Yay us! Now we're having a dragon baby after 4yrs together!! I think we work out great despite our mishaps sometimes!

chinese signs: DH=dog I=rabbit zodiac: DH=leo I=libra

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH is an Ox and im a Horse we arnt suppose to get along at all but we do :) we do butt heads but he brings me back down to earth. same is true for out western zodiac signs. He's a Libra and im an Aries, Opposits attract. and work in our case.
    I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • DH and I are the worst possible pairing for the Chinese zodiac (pig and snake) but we've been together 10 years and going strong!  My sister is a dragon and we get along so at least that's good!
  • According to the Chinese Zodiac my fiance (bull) & I (tiger) are only 40% compatible haha! We've been together for 7 1/2 years, sure we've had our ups & downs but who hasn't?? We are so excited for our dragon baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My bad I guess the finance is considered an "ox" not a bull!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"