Parenting after a Loss

I'm not good at waiting-job search

I should hear back from the recruiter if I got the job sometime soon. It's not a dream job, but it's definitely not horrible either. It's close to home so I'm excited about that. 

Enough about me. If you have a job, what are the pros and cons? Or if you are SAHM, what do you think the highlights are? 

BFP CP 1/12/11 DD born 10/16/11

Re: I'm not good at waiting-job search

• vflipovflipo member
    My situation is a bit different since I don't have a grown up job. I work retail. It's nice to get out and do something, interact with people, etc. I miss my kid like crazy though. She gets sick a lot and in turn I get sick a lot because she only wants me when she's sick.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • I hope you hear from the recruiter soon - and that is really nice that it's close to home - long commutes suck!

Pros: I can get out of the house and interact with grown ups, I can travel if I want so lots of frequent flier miles and hotel points for vacations.

Cons: I miss my kid a lot and I hate that during the week she's essentially being raised by someone other than me or DH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"