Nurseries and Baby Gear

can't believe the deal I just got!

So after going back and forth the past week or so (and thanks for everyone's help yesterday with my questions!), I pulled the trigger and got the B-Ready in black and the Chaperone car seat. I ordered on Amazon. yesterday, Amazon was charging me tax and the stroller was nearly $400. Today, I didn't get charged tax, and the stroller was $302. So with free shipping, I just got a $500 stroller and a $230 car seat for $302. 

Now I'm just waiting for the stroller to go down in price even more so I don't feel so proud of myself! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Re: can't believe the deal I just got!

• You go girl!  That's awsome!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • I just happened to notice that the black 2012 B Ready was $300 today! And I thought I got a good deal spending $400 for the 2,way to go!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my gosh!  I just ordered the black B-Ready and B-Safe the other day off Amazon for $375 +tax.  But after I saw your post, I ordered it again and also got it for $302 +tax!  I'm just going to return the more expensive one when it arrives.  I did notice that the one for $302 won't ship for 1-2 months.  Did yours say the same?

Thanks for posting this!!  :)

bfp#1 2/1/11 ~ natural m/c 2/21/11 (7w2d)
    bfp#2 5/26/11 ~ missed m/c dx @ 10w (7w3d) ~ d&c 7/14/11
    bfp#3 5/2/12 ~ baby elijah arrived 1/14/13!
  • thats truly an awesome deal!! congrats!
  • wow! Is the free ride event going on still? Is this how you got both for that price? I see it's $395 just for the stroller!

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• I got this too after seeing a tip that this was up on Facebook! I can't be more excited. I was resigned to the fact that I couldn't afford $400, even if I was getting the second seat for free.

I think I got the last one (yesterday morning) because the price shot up to $376 after I ordered. I wonder why there was a limited number at low prices...returns? I hope all is well with mine. I did have to get the 'second seat' in blue (the stroller only was at that price in black) because there was no option sold by amazon in black. If I needed a carseat? I would have gotten that instead? you saved even more!!

Now to see if I can get enough product UPCs to get the Registry Rewards carseat...:) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh, wow--just saw this. i didn't know about the Registry Rewards carseat! I haven't looked at the Britax carrier, but that might be worth it since I'll have everything else by the time I'm done!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"