April 2013 Moms

I'm so GIDDY! Just got my blood results back!

My HCG levels have gone up from a 72 on the day of the start of my 4th week to 1,546 the day before my 5th week!!!!! I'm so happy! They are more than doubling! What relief! 

My progesterone was 40 last week but now it's down to 29. The nurse said that anything about an 8 is great, and that I need not worry. The Dr. wasn't available to give me more info. So, has anyone else experienced this? I am curious about the progesterone. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm so GIDDY! Just got my blood results back!

• Wohoo!!! Those are great numbers!
  • I had a dream the other night that I was having twins. This is a clomid baby, so there is a good chance of that. I'm curious to know if these numbers being so high is indicative of twins. What do you all think? Honestly, I would be happy with just one baby, but we will see what God gives me...*nervous smile*
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds really good!  I have been usuing beta base to get a feel for my beta numbers so you might check that out but I don't think it says anything about progesterone levels. 

ETA: I think there is less than a 10% chance of twins from clomid but that's still got to be someone!  GOod luck! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 10/24/09
    DS 4/2/13
  • Fabulous! Congrats on great numbers. :)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Great numbers, congrats!
  • Congrats on the great numbers! I was on a progesterone supplement for my first pregnancy and am on one now. I think they put me on it when my progesterone level was at a 12. You only have to take it for the first trimester!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Casie,

So weird, last night I had a dream about having twins too...my mom's sisters were twins (identical at that), so who knows, maybe there will be a double blessing for both of us! 

Annie image image BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Casie, I put in 2 so I'm dying to know if there's 1 or 2 in there....I'm going with 1 ....I thought 2 at first...cause I transffered the embryos and got a positive 4 days later which is crazy early.....my beta number was 150 at 4 weeks exactly...I go back thursday at 5.1 days........also my friend just announced her twin pregnancy from clomid! If not its still fun to think about it! I'll know in 2 weeks!!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Those are GREAT numbers! Congratulations on the good news. Twins would be so exciting, and with your numbers more than doubling definitely a possibility! 
  • Thanks everyone!!! Btw, I'm so happy to be an apple seed today! :)
  • imageDenae'sTTC:

Casie, I put in 2 so I'm dying to know if there's 1 or 2 in there....I'm going with 1 ....I thought 2 at first...cause I transffered the embryos and got a positive 4 days later which is crazy early.....my beta number was 150 at 4 weeks exactly...I go back thursday at 5.1 days........also my friend just announced her twin pregnancy from clomid! If not its still fun to think about it! I'll know in 2 weeks!!! 

Keep us posted! That is super exciting! Best wishes to you! 

• Yay!! Congrats for really great numbers!!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"