Parenting

beating the dead chicken

2»

Re: beating the dead chicken

• According to my FB, ALL douchebags eat chicken.
  • I'm going to KFC tomorrow night for dinner.

The Palins can take a long walk off a short pier. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBearfootz:
    Sarah Palin shows support for Chik-Fil-A?  I bet KFC is happy to hear that. And somewhere John McCain is saying "well, that's the end of Chik-Fil-A".

Lol.

Also, why have I not seen you here before? Hai!

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageFezzesAreCool:

I'm going to KFC tomorrow night for dinner.

I saw a picture on FB last night of a KFC bulletin board saying they support CFA. Idk if that means anything to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageVenus04d:
    DH and I are going to the Kiss In on 8/3 with a group of friends, some straight and some gay. I've got a "Straight but not narrow" tshirt I plan on wearing. I hope it stills fits this bebeh belleh!

I have never seen a CFA before so my boycott has been easy.  Now I wish I knew where one was so I could attend the Kiss In in a fun t-shirt!

• imagemommytosam011011:
    imageFezzesAreCool:

I saw a picture on FB last night of a KFC bulletin board saying they support CFA. Idk if that means anything to you.

$10 says it was photoshopped that way.  All the local ones around here say "We welcome everyone.  EAT OUR CHICKENS." 

Or something like that. 

• imageFezzesAreCool:
    imagemommytosam011011:
    imageFezzesAreCool:

$10 says it was photoshopped that way.  All the local ones around here say "We welcome everyone.  EAT OUR CHICKENS." 

Or something like that. 

Possibly. I haven't paid attention to the signs here. I'll have to look on my way home.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"