December 2012 Moms
Options

Neighbor Drama (NBR) Rant! ((long))

I have an incredibly obnoxious neighbor. He's always sitting out front of his house blasting his music and yelling nonsense at the sky like "THIS IS MY DOMAINNNNNN". And its never at night, but always in the middle of the afternoon. I think he's always high or drunk, he's always got a beer in his hand. He has a HUGE truck that he doesn't know how to park. He'll take up two or more spaces when there aren't any cars parked near him. I've walked out to my car before and my husband has had to crawl in through the passenger seat and back the car out for me because he left a millimeter of room in between our vehicles!

Several of our neighbors and my husband and I have complained numerous times about this man, and the office has said he's on his last leg--no more nonsense THANK GOD. I'm not an old crotchety b*tch, I like to have fun too, but this guy is seriously ridiculous. 

Well, this afternoon, as usual he was out front of his house drinking and smoking with his shirt off with a friend. His girlfriend came home and little did I know, he's not just an inconsiderate douche bag, he's also a douche bag who likes to beat his girlfriend!! The front door was left open and there was a bunch of glass shattering so of course being nosy, I stepped outside to look and my two other neighbors were already outside, and they said they had watched this guy punch his girlfriend around and had called the police. The police arrived and were inside talking to him and it got boring so my husband and I went inside. About 15 minutes later we heard a bunch of noise, so stepped back out just in time to see him shove a cop out of the way and superman punch his girlfriend in the face. One cop reached out to grab him and he turned around and punched him in the face! 

It got crazy, but to sum it all up, this idiot got what he deserved (aka handcuffed, tazed, hit in the back of the knees with a billy club, arrested AND served an eviction). And, it was entertaining. 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Neighbor Drama (NBR) Rant! ((long))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"