December 2011 Moms
Options

Talk to me about diapers.com

DH and I are looking to save some $ and were looking into this site. What's your opinion?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Talk to me about diapers.com

• Options

I have found it to be over-priced on diapers (and most other things). We usually buy diapers on Amazon and get 20% off the prices listed using Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/welcome

Amazon delivers for free, whereas Diapers.com only delivers for free after you spend $49. Even purchasing the largest box of Pampers Cruisers on Amazon, I do not spend $49.

I also watch sales and coupons for Target, CVS, and Walgreens and stock up when there is a good deal.

• Options
    I order a lot of stuff from there. They don't always have the best prices but with the free 2 day shipping I almost always get my order the next morning, so for me it's the convenience. I am not always able to get to store when I need to so for me this helps and has saved me on many occasions. They also have a lot of specials on things, you just have to catch them. I usually do pretty well with the baby food. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For diapers, wipes, etc I think it's really overpriced. You're much better off finding coupons and watching sales. CVS and Target seem to be the only places I buy diapers. I aim to buy in bulk and usually only have to add diapers to my shopping list every few months (unless there's an unforeseen growth spurt where I'll need the next size up). I have my mom and SIL watch their Sunday paper's for coupons, I've ordered coupons off of ebay, couponcarryout.com, and thecouponclippers.com. I also watch if I can get coupons in the bigger boxes of diapers. Pampers sometimes has 2-$2.50 off diaper coupons in their boxes. I bought diapers last week and got $30 worth of coupons in the big box at Target.

Oh yeah, back to diapers.com... There have been certain baby items I've bought there---but not like supplies (more gear and toys). They've been a good company to work with---just not always the cheapest. 

• Options

i find it to be overpriced but it's very convenient. one of my friends told me that you can mail in coupons & they will apply to your next order. they do have some clipless coupons too 

• Options
    I just got my first order from them. I got an excellent deal and managed to score a box of 160 Pampers Cruisers 4s for $31 with free 2-day shipping. I've never used them before but I can't find that many diapers cheaper anywhere else.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Fastest year of my life. Lilypie First Birthday tickerswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    i get $6-8 off coupons for babies r us on pampers & that can be combined w/ a manufacturer coupon so i do that a lot. my friend buys costco diapers & loves them. 
  • Options
    My rule of thumb is never pay more than .17 per diaper. I agree with target and cvs..they usually have the best deals...especially whnen diapers are on sale at target, use a Manu coupon, target coupon, and you get a gc.. That's a deal you can't beat.
  • Options

It was cheaper for me when they did the $5 off a case for members, but now I'm better off with store sales and coupons. I use luvs. When I did order from there, the shipping was fast and free.

• Options
    I like the convenience and the free 1 day shipping for orders over $49.  I do agree though that you aren't really saving any money using the site and can find better deals elsewhere.  Still, I order my formula, diapers, and wipes from them every month.
  • Options
    I absolutely love diapers.com! I love that it shows up the next day on my doorstep. I try to comparison shop and find a lot of stuff on amazon for less (just ordered a shopping cart cover that was about $15 less, yes, it will take a few days to get here but that's ok). I do so much on-line shopping these days - I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"