April 2013 Moms

HCG Levels

I am new to this community. My husband and I found out last week that we were expecting. Very excited. This weekend I started having a little bit of bleding so I called my OB. Went in yesterday and they said they thought everything looked ok but ran a bunch of test. My HCG Level yesterday was 143. I have to go back tom. and hope that it doubles. They now are not sure how far along I am. Does anyone else have any info on this.

Thank you and Congrats Everyone.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: HCG Levels

• How far along are you? I was exactly 4 weeks last Wed when I had mine drawn. I was at 72. I have blood work done again tomorrow. I'm definitely hoping for good numbers, but I have a feeling everything will be ok. I don't think that the actual numbers matter as long as they are doubling. Best wishes for your next draw! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They probably won't know how far along you are until your first u/s. 

FX for good numbers for you tomorrow:) 

BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Loading the player...
  • We really do not know how far along we are. It was definately a suprise. The only reason they are doing things early is due to the bleeding I was having. I just pray for higher numbers tom.. Thank you it is so nice to have a place to turn when you really are too early to talk to anyone about it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Best wishes for your draw as well!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • The number can vary so much in the range of normal! All that really matters is that they get higher! Good luck!
  • imageharleychic726:
    We really do not know how far along we are. It was definately a suprise. The only reason they are doing things early is due to the bleeding I was having. I just pray for higher numbers tom.. Thank you it is so nice to have a place to turn when you really are too early to talk to anyone about it.

Sorry, I reread your post and saw that you weren't aware how far along you are. I will definitely be praying for you to have great numbers. Please do the same for me. :) It is a lil scary this early in the game, esp if you have lost one before. I am trying to be as positive and happy as possible. I want to enjoy this precious time! 

• With my DD my HCG was at 30 when I was either 11 or 12 DPO (so just short of 4 weeks). When I went back 3 days later when my period was expected to be due (they tested me Friday and then the following Monday) my level was at 134. The numbers don't really matter as much as the rate that they're going up.

Not sure if that helps but as you can see in my siggy I have a healthy DD.

Congrats!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good luck on your test tomorrow! I have mine then too! I tested yesterday and I was at 127 so looking like we're at about the same.. :) I had very little spotting just once today so i'm hoping all is good and my levels will be up tomorrow. i'll be going in weekly until i'm over 50,000 due to the m/c i had in april...

but i agree with everyone's post. i believe your levels should double daily.  keep us posted!

here's to healthy babies! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh thank goodness! I JUST got off the phone with my Dr and she said my number was 32 (I'm waaay early pregnant) and she wanted me to go back in two days for another draw. It made me nervous b/c I'd never heard of that happening. Glad I'm not alone! (:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am playing the waiting game now. Trying to stay as positive as I can, but its hard when you really can not or do not want to talk to anyone about it yet.. Had my draws this morning and I am just waiting and hoping for the good news in the am.... Wish you all the best of luck and I hope to continue to be a member of the April 2013 group... Thanks for the support.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"