Georgia Babies

Rhea Lana ?

Will it be a total madhouse on Saturday night? I was going to print the FB pass and go. I just found out(today) the Graham is going to be moved into a different class at school and has to wear a uniform. I need khaki pants but really don't want to fight unbelievable crowds.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Rhea Lana ?

• We went last year and while it was crazy it wasn't to bad. Just get there right when you can go in. I *think* I will be there this year. 
  • This will be my first time going to a consignment sale ever...so I am excited! I am looking to buy toddler toys only for my almost 2 yr old and was wondering if they had a good selection of toys in clean and good condition and is fairly priced?  In other words, is it worth it to brave the crowds for it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been wondering the same thing myself.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is the FB pass?  I just went to their page and didn't see anything?  Would you please send the link?  I'm planning on going this weekend.  TIA!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm going! I printed the moms to be pass from their website and we'll be there at 4pm!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs.Naples06:
    What is the FB pass?  I just went to their page and didn't see anything?  Would you please send the link?  I'm planning on going this weekend.  TIA!

I liked there FB page and it's on there. Email me and I'll try to send it to you.

Dleigh2020 at yahoo dot com 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am consigning with them and dropped off all my stuff last nite. There was already  a TON of stuff there and it was the first drop-off day. They are saying this will be their biggest event ever!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I went last year on opening night with the pre-sale pass and it wasn't that bad. I too am searching for some uniform stuff since Derek needs it this year. I know they had a good selection of boys stuff last year and I'm hoping they have some uniform stuff with school starting.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • I went to the presale this Spring. It was busy and the good stuff went fast. (For example, gliders and recliners where snatched up in the first 30 min) They had plenty of workers though and it wan't a mob scene.

I was not impressed with the amount of 24mos-2T boys clothes. Also, the prices there seem to be a little high. (Really watch the toys for this. I saw a used toy being sold for more than it woudl cost new at Target.) I've had much better luck with All 4 Kids - Mt Paran.

All of that being said, I'm happy to take my little pass and look to see what's there.

Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I got my Mom-to-Be pass ready to go and my team assembled.  I will be there with my sis, Mom and Dad.

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

• imageGAGirlyGirl:

I was not impressed with the amount of 24mos-2T boys clothes.

as the boys age you will find less and less stuff because the boys get more rough and tumble.  I was lucky that alot of stuff I was able to hand down from Finn to Riley, but sadly Riley is beating the hell out of everything and so Kellen is getting mostly new clothes, lol!  but seriously, there is just less selection once you get into the T sizes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"