February 2013 Moms
Options

I just cried...

Yep, I'm Super Emotional Pregnant Lady!  I have an awful head cold and am going drug-free, so I feel like sh!t.  Now I just got hit with nausea/hunger.  I just sat in the kitchen and cried.  It's like I'm always on the brink of barfing or crying.  It's just such a beautiful time, don't you think?

Re: I just cried...

• Options
    Oh yea amazing :) If I wasn't creating my own little miracle I might claw my eyes out :) Discovered tonight I not only have an aversion to every food I previously enjoyed, but also one to hot showers. I literally took a cold shower. Wth? Pregnancy. Anyhow, I hope your cold gets better soon and if crying makes you feel better no shame!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I had that moment! I'm a coffee addict, but I tried so desperately to abstain from coffee, and I did for about 6 weeks.  Then after spending a day outside at the zoo, in the heat, without coffee, I ended up with such a horrible headache.  I laid in my bed and just cried. My poor DH has decided I must drink some coffee every day or at least every other day so that doesn't happen again. We have to do what we can, no shame!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLindsKat:
    I had that moment! I'm a coffee addict, but I tried so desperately to abstain from coffee, and I did for about 6 weeks.  Then after spending a day outside at the zoo, in the heat, without coffee, I ended up with such a horrible headache.  I laid in my bed and just cried. My poor DH has decided I must drink some coffee every day or at least every other day so that doesn't happen again. We have to do what we can, no shame!

You can have a little coffee! My doc told me it was fine. I don't usually have it every day, but a few times a week a make a half-caf cup and it's been nice a treat. I have decaf on the other days and I think psychologically it helps! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    I know the feeling! I was trying to watch the Olympics during my lunch break today and I kept tearing up over EVERYTHING. The games, the commercials, the interviews. I finally just switched over to watching America's Next Top Model. I heart turns cold as stone when watch those little egotistical creatures...but I can't turn the channel...
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Oh, I know how you feel! Except I don't have a cold. I just burst into hysterical sobbing of the likes of which I haven't felt since I was a teenager. Luckily my man was there to say very nice things while I cried about how crazy I was being. :( 

This is full of un-fun right now. 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OMG the Olympic commercials!!!  Have you all seen the ones that are "for the mom's". They make me cry my eyes out.  And when they showed the gymnasts when they were little in the early gymnastic days.....hysterical.  Then I've gone to the complete opposite and have laughing attacks where I just can't stop laughing.  My husband is convinced I'm completely nuts as I've had crying and laughing attacks all within the same ten minutes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"