2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone else uncomfortable already?

Once I hit 25 weeks it's like a switch flicked. It's harder to breathe at times, my ribs burn if I move wound too much and I have lower back pain that shoots own my legs. I have an appointment Thursday and will mention this. I guess saying goodbye to second tri goes out with feeling 95! 

Re: Anyone else uncomfortable already?

• Options
    Yup - way more uncomfortable this time than last - it sucks.
    DD - 7/15/09 DS - 10/21/12
  • Options
    I feel huge compared to last pregnancy.  Plus I have bad sciatica this time, so I feel old too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I completely agree and literally feel your pain. As soon as I hit 25 weeks, I felt exhausted and run down. This past weekend was terrible, my pelvis and hips and legs killed! Although I am still getting random bursts of energy, which is great. Good luck with everything! 
  • Options
    I'm definitely at that uncomfortable point. I hit 25 weeks today. I have baby on my bladder and baby in my ribs. I can't breathe well, and I get winded from minor things like going up the stairs. The burning in my ribs is horrible, and I got a kick the other night that caused a muscle cramp that I couldn't get rid of. It's either that this is #4 or that this really is twins; I'll find out Thursday at my first ever ultrasound.
  • Options
    I'm only 22 weeks but I'm feeling soooo uncomfortable, big, fat and jus angry
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Right there with ya. Trouble sleeping, sciatica, exhaustion... All of the above.

Totally worth it though!  

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have felt like a big, grumpy, walrus for a week now. I've really noticed that I'm much more uncomfortable than a few weeks ago. Everything aches and getting in and out of bed or rolling over sucks. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been feeling this way too. I'm having trouble sleeping at night, I hate picking things up that drop. I'm always exhausted now. I feel huge.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    *raises hand*  I am not even 25 weeks yet.  LORD help me.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jg1011jg1011 member

Yes....extremely uncomfortable beginning this week actually. Increase in heartburn, very, very achy in the pelvic area, easily winded, and fatigue has returned. I also am uncomfortable when sleeping and find I need to pee at least once an hour! 

Oh the joys of pregnancy...but the reward in the end....so worth it! 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAHomebirthMama:
    I'm definitely at that uncomfortable point. I hit 25 weeks today. I have baby on my bladder and baby in my ribs. I can't breathe well, and I get winded from minor things like going up the stairs. The burning in my ribs is horrible, and I got a kick the other night that caused a muscle cramp that I couldn't get rid of. It's either that this is #4 or that this really is twins; I'll find out Thursday at my first ever ultrasound.

Wow keep us updated!  

• Options
    I'm sad to hear we are all on the same page but relieved this is normal. I thought it might be early but I guess it's just one more pregnant perk! Thanks or sharing and I wish you ladies some relief! 
  • Options
    Definitely more uncomfortable, just got to get thinking its one day closer to seeing our little babies.  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker image image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yuuuuup!  I'm using the restroom every 25-30 mins, tired, emotional, my hips hurt like CRAZY at night no matter which side I lay on, and I've started having nausea in the mornings again for some reason :-/  We're almost there, ladies! :)
  • Options
    This def. made me feel better reading all of the responses and comments. Making it up the stairs should be an olympic sport. I feel like I would come in 4th every time. After going to the bathroom 50 times before I actually can fall asleep, I wake up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom after that. The leg spasms are the worst though-sitting, laying, there is just no safe position. At least we are in this together since I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm making it all up. Sending happy healthy vibes out to all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"