TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~10 Things Tuesday~*~

The board was kinda slow today and I was missing 10 things Tuesday...so I'm gonna start it!

1. Took my car to the shop today...I will be car-less until Thursday afternoon, that is a long time.

2. I really want ice cream, but I don't have any Weight Watchers points left for today.

3. I don't have any points left because I made this for dinner...yum!

Chicken Parmesan bake!

4. I don't remember how I cooked without Pinterest.

5. I have my first therapy appointment on Thursday...I can't wait!

6. I wish I was going on vacation soon, but I already went in June.

7. I'm waiting for my wedding pics to come in...it's been almost 4 months and they are due any day!

8. Saw another FB pregnancy announcement today and it made me sad...a college friend having a baby boy in December, same birth month as I was.

9. I sometimes let my dog have a lick of my popsicles...gross, I know!

10. I'm loving the Olympics this year...go USA!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ~*~10 Things Tuesday~*~

• Options

1. I've actually been enjoying watching the Olympics. 

2. Tonight we are having beer can chicken for dinner. I can't wait for it to be done! 

3. I have a birthmark on my knee. Everyone thinks it's coffee or dirt that I spilled. 

4. My sis and I are going for pedicures on Friday and I can't wait. It's been over a year since I last had one.

5. My family is vacationing in Laguna Beach come this Sunday. I need some sun!

6. We will get to see my grandma. She has lymphoma and isn't doing well so it's scary and sad to think this may be the last time I ever see her

7. A wine bottle fell out of our closet yesterday and hit my shin. It's all bruised and hurts like a mother if I sit cross-legged (which I normally do)

8. I have had 13 teeth pulled. It's amazing I have any teeth left (a few were baby teeth though and I have a small mouth)

9. I need to wash my car so bad but it's too dang hot to do it.

10. I bite my fingernails and I hate it 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. I hate the way NBC is broadcasting the olympics. The crap personal interest story the just ran on Jordyn Wieber was hideous. 

2. My house has been a wreck for over 2 weeks, and I just don't care.

3. My OB is hot. I talked to him for probably a few minutes more than I really needed to at my f/u appt yesterday for my m/c

4. I should be taking my non-PG time to try to lose the few pounds I want to before getting KU again, but I have no motivation, plus I'm scared that it'll take awhile, which makes me eat more

5. I want to hump 1/2 of the mens swim team

6. I am so busy at work this week, with no desire to do anything

7. I need a vacation

8. I spent too much money in the week after my m/c, but luckily I kept it all in bags, and I'm going to return it. serves 2 purposes -I spent the money, which made me feel better, now I feel good about returning it

9. I saw on FB today that a friend got a "push/carry present" of a diamond necklace. I actually did LOL

10. I hate Ryan Seacrest 

BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) I also forgot today was Tuesday.

2) Today is CD1 for me, and I am ok with that. I have a new lease on life when it comes to "trying" and feeling stronger every day.

3) I've been sucking at WW lately.

4) I ended up getting my CD of my boudoirs and loved many of them...you were all right that the photographer's teasers were my least favorite, hence the freak-out.

5) I think the Russian female gymnasts always look pissed off and need to smile more.

6) Often times, I read Ashleen's posts and say, "me too. me too." I think we may be sisters from another mister.

7) I actually do that with several of you.

8) My allergies are FREAKING ridiculous right now. Just want relief.

9) Something bit me on the foot last night, and it itches like a mo-fo.

10) As I mentioned on NC, the word siggy really gets on my last nerve. Just now really realizing this.

• Options
    imagencchnat:

9) I saw a album review for Chris Brown that said "He beats women. Enough said." and it made me happy. I hate that the man still has a career and is looked up to by kids after what he did just because he's rich and famous.

Totally agree.

• Options

imageBethelgal42:

We had a meeting tonight with a Realtor to put our house on the market.

Good luck! We sold and bought last year...can be a lot of work (sometimes not), but it's totally worth it!

• Options

1. I just ate vanilla & chocolate jello pudding for dinner yum lol

2. Now I kinda feel sick from my dinner choicesIck!

3. Bought a house today- whoo hoo!

4. Cried watching the Olympics tonite when the Canadian Judo won Bronze

5. My DH is naked sitting next to me on the couch lol

6. Editing our Italy honeymoon pics....almost ready to post to FB

7. Our condo could use a little cleaning

8. I have a heat rash on my lower wrist from our honeymoon that wont go away since I keep itching it. Ugh grosse I know.

9. I've been late going into work the last two mornings cause I'm addicted to watching the Olympics!!

10. I'm trying to convince DH to make me a real dinner. The pudding didn't quite cut it!

BFP#1 D&C May 18th 2012 at 9 wks. EDD Dec 17 2012
    BFP#2 CP Sept 17th 2012 at 4.5 wks. EDD May 23 2013
    BFP#3 EDD June 24th 2013 IT'S A GIRL!
    BFP#4 EDD March 2 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

yay! Ten things!

1. I'm going on a long road trip tomorrow--to see my IL's.

2. Going to try to dtd with DH one last time before we get there. Otherwise, it's going to be a long five days.

3. I hate packing.

4. I love the Olympics!

5. My H has a really bad habit of standing right in front of the TV when I'm trying to watch something--like the Olympics.

6. I wish young women would take the example of team work and inspiration from groups like the women's gymnastics team, instead of the kardashians and other such people.

7. I want some ice cream.

8. I'm scared of the next time I'll have a major breakdown. Being so calm right now scares me.

9. My butt isn't sore anymore from cycling! Time to ride again!

10. This heat is killing me. I can't wait for fall! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageashleen223:
    imageSmash2009:

6) Often times, I read Ashleen's posts and say, "me too. me too." I think we may be sisters from another mister.

We totes are!  Big Smile

I think so!! Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"