April 2012 Moms

Video of Hazel and Owen

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.

Re: Video of Hazel and Owen

• Also, sorry that the quality is total sheet.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • They are so cute. I love hearing her say "uh oh!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • eav2ceav2c member
    Boo I cant get it to work :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is so freakin adorable!!!!!!  Hazel wants to share her cup with him soooo bad and he's totally wanting to suck on the straw!   Awwww, your babes are so cute!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks ladies. She surprised me and I'm really glad I had the camera out. 
  • Aw, this is so cute!
    A - 4/27/12     D - 7/14/14

• They are adorable, Gisa!  After seeing so many pics of them it's fun to see them interact in video mode.  :)
  • Ahhhh soo cute!!! That makes me want 2U2!
  • They are so cute together! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageFlyHigh37:

They are adorable, Gisa!  After seeing so many pics of them it's fun to see them interact in video mode.  :)

Haha they are really funny together. She loves getting in his face.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"