Parenting

sad face.

Tonight, after I shared with DH my awesome idea about mailing you dudes stuff, he said something along these lines,"I don't know how to say this exactly, but can you tone it down a notch on there?" meaning that he wants me to be less weird.

He also said that he doesn't like the mail idea.

Then he said that lately he's been more serious about things. For example, he said, at work there is a man who constantly complains about everything. If something isn't done his way, it's wrong, and etc.
DH also said that childish things really get to him lately.

He says that when I share with him the things that happen on here in which I have a "weird, childish" response, if even gives him panic attacks.
I thought we were all just having fun... 

Can somebody decode him for me?
Am I honestly that bad?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sad face.

• I definitely thought you were joking with the mail thing. You're serious? 

huh.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think a lot of men do not understand, nor care, about what happens on TB.  Maybe have a chat with him about what is up?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrebecca:
    Tonight, after I shared with DH my awesome idea about mailing you dudes stuff, he said something along these lines,"I don't know how to say this exactly, but can you tone it down a notch on there?" meaning that he wants me to be less weird.

He also said that he doesn't like the mail idea.

Then he said that lately he's been more serious about things. For example, he said, at work there is a man who constantly complains about everything. If something isn't done his way, it's wrong, and etc.
    DH also said that childish things really get to him lately.

He says that when I share with him the things that happen on here in which I have a "weird, childish" response, if even gives him panic attacks.
    I thought we were all just having fun... 

Can somebody decode him for me?
    Am I honestly that bad?

As long as you're not posting a hundred questions, everything is golden.  : )   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would just stop telling him about your TB shenanigans.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• imageScout2005:

Your replies on TB are giving your husband panic attacks?

That sounds like his issue and not yours. And an odd one at that.

I don't talk to my husband about TB, over much. Because he couldn't care less, with the exception of some of the AL ladies I've gotten very close to. 

Yeah, I don't even think my husband knows I'm on here.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think that relationships require mystery and you should keep your bumping a mystery from DH. If is he is going to be a stick in the mud and not appreciate your humor he doesn't deserve to be in on it.
  • imageStardust225:
    imagejustAphase:

I don't really share with SO when crazy shits happens here. I really doubt he'd care. And yeah, he'd probably think a lot of it is childish, because most of it is. 

It would be worrisome to me that it causes him panic attacks though... 

I only tell DH when I giggle and he asks. It is strange he is having anxiety attacks. If I told DH about all the shenanigans on here he'd make me quit. 

Would he really MAKE you quit? I can't imagine my husbAnd making me do anything. Relationships like that baffle me.
  • I'm not as active of a poster as most of you are, but even if I was, my husband does not give two sh!!ts about the bump.  

My recommendation to you (in order to help with his panic attacks and all) is just to not talk with him about it.   Talk about something else! 

C is 3 years old

• imageVenus04d:
    I would just stop telling him about your TB shenanigans.

This! I love your weirdness! I wouldn't want you to change who you are! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • His reaction doesn't surprise me given what you've said about him before. I would just not say anything to him
  • imageVenus04d:
    I would just stop telling him about your TB shenanigans.
    Yeah, this.  Problem solved. 

Also, the only time my DH tells me what to do it's either a joke, an emergency, or surrounded by, "if it please your highness" (OK, maybe just" would you please.") lol

• I love you and all your posts! I would just not tell him about it. Don't atop posting! Even the 100 questions! :P

• I didn't realize you were serious on the mail thing.

And I would just recommend keeping your TB life and your home life a little more separated. Men are weird. They just dont get us.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• You should have him join the dad board.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • I agree with the others -- just don't tell him what goes on here. Mine knows I come here, but that's about it.

Also, I love your 100 question posts. I think you should do another one. We'll dedicated it to ougrad since she is such a fan.

• I enjoy your shenanigans for the most part but the mail thing was super creepy and a bad idea all around.  If "toning it down" means no more posts asking for our home addresses, than yeah, maybe you could stand to tone it down a smidge! 

But yeah, I agree wth the others--don't tell him about TB anymore. 

• imagerobinsokj:
    His reaction doesn't surprise me given what you've said about him before. I would just not say anything to him

This.

Sounds like just another measure to assert control. 

ETA: Lol at childish things really getting to him lately. Didn't you post like a week ago that your DH farted on his coworkers? Tell him to STFU, and continue to be a creep on the internet. ;-) 

• Um, panic attacks because of TB? He needs to get a grip. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have nothing to add except a gif of this cute doggie

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSunDrop11:

I agree with the others -- just don't tell him what goes on here. Mine knows I come here, but that's about it.

Also, I love your 100 question posts. I think you should do another one. We'll dedicated it to ougrad since she is such a fan.

I agree.  Perhaps 100 question Wednesday and we all do one.  The whole board will be platinum by Christmas. 

• imageTunaTown:

I have nothing to add except a gif of this cute doggie

Now I am glad I clicked page 2.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"