February 2013 Moms
Options

Breast tenderness stops....

I've never had a m/c before and this is my very first pregnancy. I had very sore and tender breast up until week 9 and then it disappeared. I have all the other symptoms such as: nausea, backaches, cravings, fatigue, hightened smell, and mild cramping without any bleeding. My question is, is it normal for breast tenderness to disappear around weeks 9 and 10?? Is cramping normal too?? 

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Breast tenderness stops....

• Options
    It is totally normal for symptoms to come and go.
  • Options
    You're almost in the second trimester, so I think it's perfectly normal for your symptoms to ease up or stop.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My breasts stopped hurting at about 6 weeks and I am pregnant with twins. I've had 3 ultrasounds since then and babies are doing great. Don't worry about the symptoms they will come and go. 
    Photobucket TTC since 1999. Unexplained Infertility. IUI#1 Oct. 12/11 - BFN IUI#2 - Nov 8 - Failed
    IUI#3 - Jan 6 IVF#1 -5/18 - stims start (225 gonal f, 75 menopur, 5 lupron) ER 5/29 - 14R, 11M, 7F. 6/1 - Transferred 2 8cell embryos (grade 1 and 2). 8dp3dt +HPT, Beta#1 - 92, Beta #2 - 174, Beta#3 - 614, Beta#4 - 2010. 6wk u/s - TWINS! Baby A 114bpm, Baby B 112 bpm Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"