March 2013 Moms
Options

No morning sickness til 6 weeks???

HI, this is my 4th pregnancy. With my first two daughters, I really didn't get nausea at all, if so only a few times throughout the whole time. WIth my third daughter, I started getting sick on my "conception date" and stayed sick for 3 months.  This time, I have been fine until now.   I am 6 weeks and 1 day today.  I found out at 4 weeks. Thought I was kinda lucky but also scared at the same time because my dr once told me that the nausea was a good sign that it was a strong pregnancy.  Now I am always getting sick in the evening ( well for like the past 2-3 days).  Has anyone else had a similar experience?  Where you didnt get morning sickness until 6 weeks or later?  Also I have already been getting what feels like round ligament pain.  starting at around 4 1/2 weeks..  has anyone else experienced that either? I mean the sharp stabby pains in the side that feel like something is ripping for a sec.  thanks...

Re: No morning sickness til 6 weeks???

• Options
    My MS didn't start until 7 weeks.....and now it comes and goes daily.  I haven't felt any stabby pains either....just cramps.
    party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • Options
    I didn't have any morning sickness (maybe a little queasy) during my first pregnancy.  I am 6w2d with my second pregnancy and was experiencing virtually no symptoms until late last night.  I ate a late, spicy dinner and woke up at 2am with a stomachache and threw up.  I'm assuming this is m/s and not food poisoning, since my husband is fine.  From what I've learned m/s usually starts around week 5 or 6, but many women don't get it until later, if at all.  Around weeks 4 and 5 I had come cramping and some stabby pains also...nothing really now besides the nausea today.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *some

• Options

With my first pregnancy with my daughter my m/s started at 6 weeks to the day. I would throw up every single morning and sometimes at night too. It ended at 13 weeks on the day. 

As for the round ligament pain, I didn't feel it with DD until much further in my pregnancy. This time around I started feeling it around 4 weeks and it does get a little stabby at times. I feel pulling, cramping, pressure and stabbing. It varies depending on how active I am on a certain day. I would make sure you are drinking enough water. I've noticed it is worse when I haven't had lots of water that day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and no m/s in sight.  I asked my doctor and she said that some women don't get it until 8-9 weeks, and some don't get it at all.  It's not necessarily an indicator that something is wrong if you don't have it.

HTH!

TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
  • Options
    Mine started at 5w6d and hasn't left since. Ick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"