Baby Showers

AW: NBR: Anatomy Scan Update

I know this has nothing to do with Baby Showers, but for my BSB Bumpies, I found out today that I am team PINK!

Two mini me's.

I am thrilled, but still in shock. I was convinced it was B/G or possibly even B/B. I never even considered it could be two girls. Apparently I was wrong! 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey

Re: AW: NBR: Anatomy Scan Update

• Aw! Double the cute little girl outfits. Congrats!
  • It seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant.  There is no way you're almost half way through.  WTF.  Congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBallSox:

It seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant.  There is no way you're almost half way through.  WTF.  Congrats!

I KNOW!!!

Tomorrow is August 1. How did it get to be August already. Where did my summer go? 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • WOO HOO! So excited for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations! Best of luck as you embark on this new chapter with your girls.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LoCarbLoCarb member
    amazing news, congrats!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations on your little girls!!! 
    ~ Single Mother by Choice ~ IUI with donor sperm - BFP on 2nd attempt! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  Two girls!  The three of you are going to have such a good time together.  I am beyond happy for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awwwwww!!! So exciting!  Girls are so much fun!  Congratulations!  Woo hoo for pink!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know I don't know you but Congratulations!
  • Wonderful!

• Thanks Ladies. It is really starting to sink in and now I just want to buy something. LOL. 
  • Yay little girls! Have you thought of names yet?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Yay Melle! Congratulations!

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So exciting! Congrats! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congratulations. You'll be great with those two little sweet girlies! They will follow after you and be well mannered and polite. We need more kids like that in the world.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"