Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Cute lunch check-in

Last week until kindergarten! Eek! Not much variety of foods this week, so you're basically seeing different ways to package the same foods over and over!

My DD lost her first tooth, so here's the lunch to commemorate it! Watermelon "smile." I was about to cut it into slices when DD stopped me and asked to leave it whole. She ate this huge piece, plus another one the same size! There's also a cream cheese sandwich, cheese smile (complete with missing tooth! I just used two biscuit cutters to make this), a few cucumbers (do you see the Tooth Fairy wing picks on the right?), and a Hershey's kiss for being so brave.

A super speedy mouse using this fun plate set. Watermelon, cream cheese sandwich, string cheese, celery accents and a few strawberries.

New crown pick in this "royal" lunch - in honor of seeing the real queen during the Olympics opening ceremony (DD couldn't believe a queen could be SO OLD). Ham on jewel picks (from Party City), strawberries, cucumbers, crackers, a few diamond-shaped cheese sandwiches, a box of raisins and a piece of gum for after lunch. She recently had her first piece of gum and *wants* to like it, but she chews it for about 3 seconds and spits it out.

Hawaiian-themed lunch (these are some of the new picks from allthingsforsale.com). Burrito, cucumbers, strawberries, raisins and a little container of ???. The sun pick is actually a ring, so I just pushed it into the center of the cucumber.

Monkey! Peanut butter & honey puzzle sandwich, strawberries, raisins renamed "monkey poop" (oh the laughs!), a few Goldfish, cheese stick and an itty bitty monkey container of chocolate-covered sunflower seeds.

DD has been getting into dinosaurs, so I got new dino picks and even bought dino-shaped chicken nuggets - which she wouldn't touch. Ketchup is in an egg cup from Easter, cucumbers, cherries and raspberries, cheese and watermelon. She ate the food with the dinosaur chopsticks (love these!).

And now for the boring ones!

New frog picks in old frog box. Raspberries, cherries and cucumbers with a ham & cheese sandwich (she'll eat ANYTHING on a Hawaiian roll) and a layer of watermelon.

Same food, different box! This was packed in a Sassy baby food box. I love the divider down the middle.

Have a great week and PIP your cute lunches here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"