1st Trimester
Options

Where are my boobs?!?!

I see so many people talking about how their boobs just came out of nowhere one morning..... well not this gal!  Yes mine have been a little sore but as for getting bigger or being heavy, this is no problem for me.  Which kinda worries me a little. Is this normal? I feel like all the women I have known that were pregnant got huge boobs very soon. I kinda feel left out!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where are my boobs?!?!

• Options
    You're only 9 weeks! Mine didn't come until almost 12 weeks and even then it was very gradual, H ended up noticing before I did.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We are right along the same path. They have been VERY sore but only just this morning did I notice a button up being a little tight in the bust.

I'm sure they will grow plenty soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MBush4MBush4 member

I think (and I could be wrong, so take it with a grain of salt) that pregnancy weight gain is similar to regular weight gain in that where you gain first when you put on weight from too many pints of ice cream is the same place you first put on weight when you're KU. My stomach is feeling it now and my boobs are a little bigger, but not much.

But each pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry about the boobs.

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

• Options
    I never got boobs during pregnancy. I didn't get much bigger when I was nursing DS. I got HUGE (ok, when I say huge, I mean a C cup which is huge compared to my A). when my supply dropped and I had to take Domperidone. Now I'm back to my old size. Le sigh.
  • Options
    Mine never got that big during PG either with DD.  And I'm a flat chested thing so that was a letdown.  Biggest was during nursing if I'd go longer than normal without feeding DD, up a cup size then.  So don't hold your breath, you might not get the melons!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Mine got slightly bigger sometime during 2nd/3rd tri.  I was thin with small-ish boobs before I got pg and when I put on weight, my boobs got a little bigger too.

They didn't actually grow to a large size until after I had the baby and my milk came in.  I lost all my baby weight within 2 months and still had my huge, glorious boobs for the year and a half that I nursed.  I was sad to see them go, lol.

I don't anticipate seeing them again until after I have this baby. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lol,that's funny, I was a FF prepregnancy, and DH is already swearing they are bigger (they've been sore so I've not been wearing the good fitting bras anyways, and to me they are just ridiculous and I can't tell the difference between ridiculous and ridiculous + ) my best friend however said she was excited about getting boobs when she was preggers and she never got them (her lo is now 4, she still has no boobs)... so everyone is different
  • Options
    I was just complaining to DH last night that it's not fair that everyone else gets boobs and I don't, haha. This is my first and I'm only 7wks, so it could definitely still happen, but I don't even have the symptom of sore breasts. I guess I should count myself as lucky. ;)
  • Options
    imageSpacebunny19:
    Mine never got that big during PG either with DD.  And I'm a flat chested thing so that was a letdown.  Biggest was during nursing if I'd go longer than normal without feeding DD, up a cup size then.  So don't hold your breath, you might not get the melons!
    this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"