Nurseries and Baby Gear

BRU Coupon question

I recently bought a changing table that was on clearance.  I asked the sales person if I could use my 20% off coupon and she said no because it was a manager's special.  Then, I got to the register and the cashier scanned the coupon she had behind the register without me even asking and we got the 20% off.  Awesome deal.

Anyway, I have another 20% off coupon and would LOVE to use it to buy the Baby Jogger City Mini stroller.  But, Baby Jogger is listed as a restriction in the fine print, just like the "manager's special" or whatever it is called was.  

Has anyone had luck being able to use the coupons at BRU on restricted items?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BRU Coupon question

• In my experIence they know the restricted items. You can use the 10% registry completion on amazon though 
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I've unknowingly tried to use the 20% on restricted items but when they scan the coupon it doesn't work. I guess it's programmed in their system already.

• Loading the player...
  • At my BRU, when they scan an item or brand or that is excluded from the coupon, the coupon doesn't work. They've never let me purchase an excluded item with a discount.

For what its worth, the only way I've found to get a discount on ANY baby jogger item is to register for it on Amazon or at Buybuybaby. Their registry completion discounts do not exclude any brands. You can get 10% off if you do that.

The BRU and diapers.com completion discount coupons exclude the same brands their regular coupons exclude.

• Thank you.  I'm registered at both BBB & Amazon, so I'll just wait for the completion discount.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebluestarbaby:
    Thank you.  I'm registered at both BBB & Amazon, so I'll just wait for the completion discount.
     I am not sure you can use this on Baby Jogger either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • imageLittleApple:
    imagebluestarbaby:
    Thank you.  I'm registered at both BBB & Amazon, so I'll just wait for the completion discount.

You can. I called and asked customer service. I also spoke to the manager at BBB. At BBB, no brands are excluded from the registry completion discount. At Amazon, the item must be shipped from and sold by Amazon and must be added to your shopping cart from the registry completion view. 

• You may want to get any baby jogger accessories too while you ave the completion discount. You won't get them cheaper in the future! 
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageHeyJune:

imageLittleApple:
    imagebluestarbaby:

You can. I called and asked customer service. I also spoke to the manager at BBB. At BBB, no brands are excluded from the registry completion discount. At Amazon, the item must be shipped from and sold by Amazon and must be added to your shopping cart from the registry completion view. 

Hmmmm interesting.  They told me no at BBB.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"