Parenting
Options

Misleading, still waiting. not parenting related.

So if you're interested, I got the call from the transplant nurse coordinator today. I had absolutely no abnormalities in my labs/blood work/interviews. Going in to do MRI and ultrasound to check out kidney function. We were under the impression that we would know by today if I could donate to DH. Turns out they won't be crossmatching our blood for another month (when DH is done with this cycle of treatments).

Good news is that a match is more likely after this round but the anticipation is still killing me! I've been losing sleep over it. So now I'm just focused on staying busy and healthy until then. uuuuuuuuugh.

/end mini blog post. 

edit to change NTR, forgot were not on the toddler boards anymore! 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...

Re: Misleading, still waiting. not parenting related.

• Options
    Another month?!  I'd go crazy too!  I'm sending you stay healthy vibes!!!
  • Options

imagesofamonkey:
    Another month?!  I'd go crazy too!  I'm sending you stay healthy vibes!!!

I threw up in my mouth a little bit when she said we wouldn't be doing the crossmatch until the 21st. I have to take up a new hobby or something to take my mind off of it. Thanks for the healthy vibes ;) 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm crossing my fingers for you guys! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am sending you lots of patience and good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It stinks you have to wait. Hope you're a match!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"