Babies: 0 - 3 Months

nursing for 2.5hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!

LO should be going to sleep now, instead she is super fussy, nursing non-stop. If I try to give her a paci she cries. It has been over 2.5h... any thoughts?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: nursing for 2.5hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cluster feeding for some reason, either a growth spurt or a wonder week.  I'm dealing with a fussy just wanna nurse baby today too.  Sorry. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Probably a growth spurt? I just finished bed time routine, my lo nursed for 1.5 hours and i had to give him a bottle still! 
  • Loading the player...
  • after 3h, she fell asleep. I put her in the R n P. She pooped and woke up and got the hiccups. Not fair!
  • imageacbfreire:
    after 3h, she fell asleep. I put her in the R n P. She pooped and woke up and got the hiccups. Not fair!

hahaha...I know how you feel...This is what i went through last week. This week he is nursing a lot less and more content. Hang in there, relief is just around the corner. 

• Cluster/comfort feeding. I let my LO do it for however long he needs. I know it. An get tired sitting around for so long but sometimes it's just what they need to be happy. 
  • After I changed her I laid down the couch and she nursed for another 30 min. She fell asleep in my arms for 4h, the I put her in the crib for another hour.

I hope this wonder week is almost over.

• imageacbfreire:
    after 3h, she fell asleep. I put her in the R n P. She pooped and woke up and got the hiccups. Not fair!

Sounds like us... I hate those damn hiccups :(

DD did something similar for 3 days last week without any explanation. We were putting her to bed from 9-midnight and it was awful!
    Hope it stops soon for you too! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"