January 2013 Moms

LoriLue31 & Raeily

A) you both have a PM

B) OMGOSH i love what you did with the siggy thing Raeily it's so cute :)

C) Im sorry about not getting on last night the Pm's explain why.

I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: LoriLue31 & Raeily

• RaeilyRaeily member

You've got one back! 

I'm glad you like it! My siggy was really bulky (still is) and I was trying to cut it down a bit. https://tinyurl.com/chrcy93

I wasn't able to get on last night either so don't worry. I feel back if Lori was on by herself. :(   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• ok got it and saved and i forwarded it per your request :)

Yes i would feel super bad if Lori was on alone >.< but o.o hard to get on with no power X3

I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep getting a server error when I try to check the pm. All is good you guys. I was on from 9-10pm while I was doing other things. Then I got really sleepy and went to bed. I was worried you both would get on after. :)

Kendall, 1/1/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • awwwww well i hope you can get to it alittle later :) and we'll have to plan a time to get on some time soon for the TinyChat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"