January 2013 Moms
Options

My first CRAVING!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies!!! I've been down and out the last couple days just feeling pitiful! I've had such a hate-hate relationship with food it's been terrible, forcing myself to eat and just nothing sounds good ever...well TODAY marks a new day and I'm hoping from week 17 on this will be the norm....

I CRAVED TOTINOS PIZZA! lolol I'm usually such a foodie, like I LOVE good GOOD food...(pre pregs of course) well not anymore! Cletus said TOTINOS so after work I zoomed over to the grocery store and got 3...just in case Embarrassed it's cooking now and my tummy is GROWLING! (another new addition to week 17) yayyayyyyyyy

hope it stays down good! Happy Tuesday!!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My first CRAVING!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Haha. Hope you and Cletus enjoy it!
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My foodie inclinations seem to have flown out the window with this pregnancy...

Enjoy your totino's!

Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ahahaha! Pizza Rolls are delicious.

My random, guilty pleasure craving has been Buffalo Wild Wings. I've had it three times in a week. I can't get enough! 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I seriously cant get enough pizza now that Im pregnant! I have to use all my will power not to eat it bc I could seriously probably eat a tray a day! PizzaPizzaPizzaPizzaPizza
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    yum pizza!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HildawHildaw member
    I went out about a month ago and bought a Totino's pizza after someone on the board mentioned it. It had been years since I had eaten one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageYellow415:
    I seriously cant get enough pizza now that Im pregnant! I have to use all my will power not to eat it bc I could seriously probably eat a tray a day! PizzaPizzaPizzaPizzaPizza

My belly does not seem to have a full signal these days either. This will power thing is hard  ;)

• Options
    Hope it hits the spot!  I am currently craving Frito pie ( thanks to the thread lol) I can't wait for dinner tomorrow night to make it!  Satisfying a food craving is the best.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker DD#1 3/04 *TTC #2 since 6/2010 EDD 1/30/13 changed to 2/4/13 we are having boy/girl twins!
  • Options

Yes

The other day all I wanted was a Whopper Jr. from Burger King.  I usually dislike Burger King completely.  I blame the parasite with my husband's DNA for this.  Last time I craved it was when I was pregnant with DS.  Hmm

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I hear you about having food issues!  I haven't had Chinese food since I've become pregnant and thought I wanted it tonight.  DH brought it home and I couldn't even eat it :-( I hope your Totino's pizza is yummy! I've never had that before.
  • Options

totally don't blame Cletus! Tostinos pizza is the tastiest junk ever!

• Options
    Too funny!! Totinos pizza rolls were my craving with my son and about two weeks ago I started getting the same craving again with this baby. They are super tasty!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dudes, It was....AMAZING like the crackery crust and the slightly cheesy cheese...I mean best decision ever. I have not had a "party pizza" (lol I love that the box says that) in YEARS....glad I got 3! I only ate 1...JUST SO YOU KNOW!!!!!! hahaha, next stop a chocolate donut dipped in milk before bed...it's me and DH's new "bistro" date....we're so f-in weird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    brownies i have been craving them for a long time!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can't get enough of Totinos when I am pregnant.  The worst part is I put it in the microwave so it is slightly soggy, I don't want it crispy.  Can't stand them any other time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"