Military Families
Options

Single Mom with Ex in AF... Help?

Hello!  I've been trying to get Child Support for my son since January and am having some trouble.  Ex is in the AF, which is why I'm coming to you folks.  Family Court has not been able to serve him at home, either because he is not home or is denying being himself, and the server was not permitted to go on base, which isn't surprising.  I was wondering if any of you folks knew if calling Ex's First Lieutenant would help?  I'm trying to avoid contacting him because of a few previous inappropriate interactions in the past few months.  Any advice would be helpful.  

Re: Single Mom with Ex in AF... Help?

• Options
    I would hand over all his information regarding his unit to the Family Court.  Let them contact his command.  Stay out of it.  You'll get better results if they contact them than if you look like the angry ex.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I second PP. If you know his unit/squadron/commander info I'd pass it along to the family court.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageiluvmytxrgr:
    I would hand over all his information regarding his unit to the Family Court.  Let them contact his command.  Stay out of it.  You'll get better results if they contact them than if you look like the angry ex.  

Agree, stay out of it and let them contact his superior, he will get in trouble more than likely either way. but it keeps you out of it, you would not want that brought up at court especially if their have been other incidents

• Options
    go through the childsupport division in your state and they will do the necessart paperwork and have it sent to him and delt with that way. This is what happened to us with my husbands daughter, though her mother and he were never married after the paternity test came back its went straight from child support division to his unit/finanace once an amount was decided in court!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"