Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Which potty would you recomend?

I wane buy my LO a potty for his birthday. I looked around and there is quiet a selection. The just regular ones or the ones which are like actual toilette ( flush, sound...) Now I am wondering which would be the best. If I buy the one with the noise and flush does he see it more like a toy??? Do you have any experience or suggestions? Thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Which potty would you recomend?

• Cheap Ikea pottys are the BEST! My DD2 decided last week to potty train and will only use the big potty no ring. I think each kid is different. Don't invest too much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you talking about the cheer for me potty? Amazon had a $5 coupon a couple weeks ago but I couldn't make up my mind and now it is gone. I see what you mean about it just being a toy. Maybe the bjorn one instead? We just have a seat that goes on the regular toilet right now and she likes it but hasn't gone yet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I found a really cute one from Sesame Street. It flushes, makes sounds.... I was thinking about buying this one. But then the thought came if he thinks its just a toy. Maybe a regular one is better. I like the bjorn one. I don't think I wane start out with seat on the regular toilet. Maybe for later. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We actually tried a couple of different potty seats with DS1, the first one he wouldnt use becuase he felt like he was falling in, the second one every time he went he would over shot cuz the cup was so little that he would just sit and cry (Dont know why cuz no one ever got mad at him for his accidents) when it got all over the floor. What we ended up doing and i thought that it was actually a pretty cool thing was i found a toliet seat for the regular toliet but it also had a toddler training seat in it as well. I got it at walmart for $30. DS loves it and has started trying to get on his seat all by him self. I know he is a little young to be potty training but i think when they finally decided that they want to go to the bathroom and start heading in there themselves to go then it is time to see if you can or not. Good luck hun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"