November 2011 Moms

If your LO uses a Seahorse/Sleep Sheep or other sleep association...

Do you use it at naptime too or just bedtime? And how do you use it? Just lay LO in their crib and put it next to them, or have them hold it or something while you're rocking them?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: If your LO uses a Seahorse/Sleep Sheep or other sleep association...

• Bedtime and naptime at home we use it.  Naptime at daycare we don't.  We just put her in the crib with the Seahorse and she will either play with it or stare at it.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • DS has a blanket with a little bear head on it(we call it a "wubby" at our house). I started giving it to him at nap time while we are rocking & bed time while DH reads stories & I rock DS. Then it goes in the crib with LO.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We use the seahorse for both naps and bedtime. When I come into her room to put her down, I start it right away (it lays in the corner of her crib) before swaying or rocking her. It is still on when I lay her down in the crib. 
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DD has the sleep sheep, seahorse, a blanket, and a lovie. We use them for naps/bedtime. I turn the sleep sheep, seahorse on and then lay her down where she can see the seahorse (it's in the corner) and then hand her blanket and lovie and she cuddles them and goes to sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the sheep and the seahorse. The sheep freaks him out.  We use the seahorse for naps and bedtime but only if he's fussy when I lay him down. Then I flip it on and he mellows out.  The seahorse is in the corner and he watches it.  Sometimes he'll grab it to snuggle with.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LO has a stuffed elephant. We just put it in his crib with him and he snuggles with it however he wants. He uses it for naps and bedtime. 
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD has a seahorse that sits in the corner of the crib unless she grabs it.  We use it for naps and bedtime.  I will turn it on when I lay her down, whether she's still awake or already asleep. I will turn it on when she wakes in the middle of the night and sometimes it works.  Lately, she's been grabbing the tail with her thumb sucking hand, and holding on for dear life while sucking her thumb, it's cute!
    BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
  • DS loves his seahorse, but we only use it on the changing table. He hates getting his diaper changed lately, and it cheers him up.
  • We use the FP projection mobile at bedtime and naps and occasionally the bedtime music from scout. She has a seahorse at daycare but I dont think she uses it.
  • We use a mobile that plays music and her blanky. Lately, she has been using this butterfly thing that projects stars onto the ceiling as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"