Our second IUI is tomorrow!!! I feel so lucky that we were able to roll right into the next attempt this month, with everything working perfectly around our vacation. Keep your fingers crossed for me that #2 is the charm!
And for all of you who have done IUI's, I have a question... How many IUI's did your RE do before he/she started talking about going to IVF???? I tried talking to DH about this last night (he needs to be prepared and think things through ahead of time) but he was not ready to think about anything else beyond what we're doing at the moment. I know #2 is probably a little early to start thinking/worrying about all of this, but that's just how I am... My insurance covers 6 IUI's but I'm wondering if my RE will suggest moving on to IVF before we exhaust all of those options and if anyone else has had to face this situation... What did you decide to do?